Practice what you preach

bullhusk

ahhhhh appreciate the update,,,man,,,isnt that the same bimbo,,,that wants to disarm america,,,,these bigwigs need to put in a workweek,once in a while...to see what its like,such as single moms,,,paying 425 a gallon ,,for gas with tight budgets,,,what a buncha bullshit,,,while these spoiled brats fly all over the world,,,and eat lobster...and tell us we cant reopen the logging,,,cause the owls will get annoyed....and cant drill for gas cause the treehuggers will get annoyed,,,oh and dont forget now the phony president has to go kiss afganistans ass now,,,i suppose that asshole will be flying over there sucking up,,and appologizing,,,while we got kids starving to death,,,by the hundreds rite here,,,for lack of employment....bob :thumbsdown:

You're right Bob- I've used up my "likes" for the day.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

There is a lack of employment in the US but I think there is a whole bunch of lazy asses that have figured out that it is just as easy (and profitable) to let me work while they collect wellfare. I say this because I live in a town of around 800 people, its 1hr to 1.5hrs to the nearest town from us in any direction and we just had 2 big grain shuttles put in here and they are starting out at an excellent wage for our area with bennies and they cant find anybody to work yet I know of many, many healthy people who are collecting food stamps and section 8 housing. My company has been trying to find a driver for 5 months (fulltime with bennies) and we have not had a single person stop by for an application yet. Never fear myself and the rest of the working class will work 1 or more jobs to support those lazy bastards.

yup,,,couldnt agree with you more,,,but what makes them any differant than these system suckers in office,,,sept instead of 300,000 free money a year,,,the lowlife system suckers only get like 20,000,,,dont know what the problem is,in your area,,,but here in reno,,,we got 14 percent unemployment rate...last i heard just resterant positions availble new resterant,,,25 positions,,,and the had 900 applications in one day,,,wow bob

You're right Bob- I've used up my "likes" for the day.

I was going to lend you one of mine but apparently I too have hit my quota. Does this work like a logbook where we will get them back at midnight, or do we have to do a 34 hour reset?

Lotsa good reading here.

Jim

yup,,,couldnt agree with you more,,,but what makes them any differant than these system suckers in office,,,sept instead of 300,000 free money a year,,,the lowlife system suckers only get like 20,000,,,dont know what the problem is,in your area,,,but here in reno,,,we got 14 percent unemployment rate...last i heard just resterant positions availble new resterant,,,25 positions,,,and the had 900 applications in one day,,,wow bob

With that being said

I could never figure out how an the HELL Harry boy kept his JOB!!!!!

BULLHUSK

Dingy Harry kept his job because of the unions in Las Vegas.

And that is the only stupid fucking reason. I don't know which is more of a moron, him, or Pelosi.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Maybe Barny Frank can tell us??

Remember when he got called "Barney Fag" by a fellow member of congress on accident??? Right.........

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I was going to lend you one of mine but apparently I too have hit my quota. Does this work like a logbook where we will get them back at midnight, or do we have to do a 34 hour reset?

Lotsa good reading here.

Yes, that's it-you'll pick up more at midnight UNLESS you've used 70 likes in the last 8 days, then you'll have to take the 34 hour reset.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

The people that keep them in power (like schummer from NY) are the people on the Federal and State nipple, the Tree Huggers, the Teachers Union, CSEA, SEIU, and as sad as it is.... the Teamsters. The real working people see through it but do not have the numbers voting. Sure hope it changes, but after reading how the Electoral College is "elected" and when, I hold little hope for change by conventional means. Paul

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE