I'm suprised I got the first picture to post!

Yes it's an oil field truck. Got a set of gin poles on the back and at least one winch.

Truck looks GOOD!

I have no info on the truck but it is Grand Junction, CO (about 45 miles away) at what could be a Mack dealership.

If I find out how to get more pictures to post, I'll sent more!!

If interested, send me an email and I'll send more pics. I know how to do that!!!

Packer

Keep a clutchin'

That truck does look cool...

Post more pics on the forum...just click 'BROWSE' then select the file and then click 'ADD THIS ATTACHMENT'

Repeat as needed and then click 'ADD REPLY' at the bottom when done! No need to use the add into post button...it does it automatically for you!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Hi Packer,

Any idea of the asking price? I'm going to be back down the old stomping grounds later this spring (Shoshoni, just don't blink when you are driving through!!). That bumper guard sure brings back some memories of the way trucks were set up 30 years ago when oil was booming in Wyoming...

Scott

Hey guts,

I'll be down there the last Sunday of April and I;ll take a pair of coveralls!

Scott,

I think the ATHS Wyoming state rep is from your part of the world!

And the gas and oil boom is back!!!!

If you can turn a wrench or steer a truck (as compared to driving) and pass the whiz quiz, you can get a job! lot of work and d--m few people. In fact, Wyoming just passed half-a-million people in the whole state. and Rock Springs is gone from 25,000 to 45,000 people.

Some christal ball gazers say 70,000 in the next 5 years.

Buy-the-by I have heard of 14 people applying for a job and the guy that got the job was the only one that pass the pee test!

Terry,

I'll get back on my find, and let you know what I find out.

Packer

Keep a clutchin'

Block,

last I heard, water truck drivers were making $100,000.00 a year,

and home most nights!

The company I work for in Colorado is being sold, with the date of ownership changing July 1,2007. If things are good I may stay. If things are bad, I'll be back in Wyoming, living in my house instead of a 32 ft. travel trailer, and working at the wrench turning thing, in one week!!!

Pay for oil field mechanics is right now $28.00 -$32.00 per hour and 40-50-60 hour weeks. (They supply the truck) Overtime is almost mandatory, and health and 401 K are part of the package.

If you'r looking, I'll try to run down some info on who's in the market.

Packer

Keep a clutchin'

Hi Packer,

Yep, the boom is back in Wyoming. The troublesome part of that crystal ball is that it never forecasts when you might get caught with a $150k house that sells for $75k the week after the boom busts! Know the ATHS rep well, played football with his boys & played in his winch trucks on the weekends. Bob's a great guy. Thanks for taking a look, it will be interesting to see what kind of "other" repairs may have been made!

Scott

Scott,

No such thing as a $150,000.00 house in Sweetwater county!

$230,000.00 and up!!!!

This boom in projected to last 10-15 years. Hope it does 'cause I'll make a bunch on my house and move to someplace warmer!

One guy told me he was going to stick a snow shovel up-right in his pick-up truck and drive south.

When someone asks what that thing is in his truck, that was where he was going to retire!

Packer

Keep a clutchin'