Morgan Sleeper

57 bcr

Free to good home.Get it before the garbage man does.Tried selling it before here.Hardly any response.Will not refuse a 24 pack of Coors Banquet,in a fair trade.It is used,has sat outside for the last year,needs work.Has cut out for single exhaust on right front corner.Still intact.Let me know by 3/16/12 or it will leave in the back of an Granite, DM,MR or LE garbage truck,if it's lucky!! Al 815-482-6534 :clock_logo:

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Free to good home.Get it before the garbage man does.Tried selling it before here.Hardly any response.Will not refuse a 24 pack of Coors Banquet,in a fair trade.It is used,has sat outside for the last year,needs work.Has cut out for single exhaust on right front corner.Still intact.Let me know by 3/16/12 or it will leave in the back of an Granite, DM,MR or LE garbage truck,if it's lucky!! Al 815-482-6534 :clock_logo:

Save it for me AL. I'll be up the first week of March in Rockford for a training class and will bring it home with me.

Coors you say? I don't drink so may have you pick it out.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Yes Rob,Coors Banquet (regular Coors,traditional Coors,etc.) gold can! I will put your name on it!

If you don't mind I drink sweetened tea, or water, I'll have a drink with you!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

No problem,Rob.Just let me know what your going to be hauling it with,so I can be ready to load it for you.

I'll have my car hauler trailer behind "Crusty" as I decided to keep, and repair her.

Rob

I am guessing that is brown in color.......-Brad

You just can't fool some guys! LOL Yep,Brad you win the prize! An all-expense paid trip for two to Chemung! :notworthy:

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

• 3 weeks later...

The sleeper has been picked up tonight by none other than the Bloated Dieselholic-Rob! Bloated yes,Dieselholic ?......OK! I'm sorry Rob,didn't mean to say you might tip a U model on it's side just by climbing into it but...................... :whistling: .. :clap:

• Like 1

The sleeper has been picked up tonight by none other than the Bloated Dieselholic-Rob! Bloated yes,Dieselholic ?......OK! I'm sorry Rob,didn't mean to say you might tip a U model on it's side just by climbing into it but...................... :whistling: .. :clap:

Well if he hasn't topled Crusty I think a U has a fighting chance

Yup, certainly was great meeting up with you tonight Al. Enjoyed the visit. Got back to my son's house right at 9:00 and had a nice visit with him and daughter in law before they retired. No slippage, or tiltage at all to the sleeper.

I will get that additional padding installed into the driver's seat of "Crusty" before much longer. That lack of cushioning from crushed foam is starting to get bothersome and painful on these longer trips.

Rob

• Like 1

Yup, certainly was great meeting up with you tonight Al. Enjoyed the visit. Got back to my son's house right at 9:00 and had a nice visit with him and daughter in law before they retired. No slippage, or tiltage at all to the sleeper.

I will get that additional padding installed into the driver's seat of "Crusty" before much longer. That lack of cushioning from crushed foam is starting to get bothersome and painful on these longer trips.

Rob

Likewise there,Rob.Glad the ride to your son's house went alright. You might try taking the bench seat out of ,Ol Crusty and install a good used Viking T-Bar seat! Now you can drive all over creation with 'Ol Crusty, now that a you have a place to sleep,wherever you go! :loldude:

Boy did the sleeper in the back of "Crusty" generate some conversation today at class. One of the teachers is from New Jersey and is a collector of anything old. She says she has a box full of Mack Truck trim and hood ornaments she is going to send me. She says some is really good, some fair but all worth something. Her husband collects antique hood ornaments and has several bulldogs so these "extras" will be sent to me when she gets home.

Rob

• Like 1

Toting something around on display is usually good for turning up related goodies. B)

Did any of you happen to see this old sleeper out on the left coast?

Vintage sleeper on eBay

I did see that a few weeks ago and am surprised it is still around.

Rob

Boy did the sleeper in the back of "Crusty" generate some conversation today at class. One of the teachers is from New Jersey and is a collector of anything old. She says she has a box full of Mack Truck trim and hood ornaments she is going to send me. She says some is really good, some fair but all worth something. Her husband collects antique hood ornaments and has several bulldogs so these "extras" will be sent to me when she gets home.

Rob

Beats what I ever got,"what in the HELL do you want with that thing?" is about all I ever heard during my ownership of said sleeper! That"s quite alright,just knowing it went to someone who could use it,is fine with me. Glad it is working out in the "goodie" end of it ,as well!