withdrawn

linrick1

...and in an unrelated story-

I once posted a picture of the old narrow bridge on rt. 22 that crosses the Ohio river between Steubenville,Oh. and Weirton,WV. Looks like they're tearing it down now. I passed by there last week and the ends are gone. You can see some men on the bridge, but more importantly you can also see the little man in the boat- often heard of but seldom seen and rarely photographed.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

...and in an unrelated story-

I once posted a picture of the old narrow bridge on rt. 22 that crosses the Ohio river between Steubenville,Oh. and Weirton,WV. Looks like they're tearing it down now. I passed by there last week and the ends are gone. You can see some men on the bridge, but more importantly you can also see the little man in the boat- often heard of but seldom seen and rarely photographed.

Is he the one that is "off to the rodeo"?

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Mama saw Maryann and Ginger ......now I'm withdrawn.....

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

after what you have been through, I would think you would have one Get out of Jail Free Card.

Used it already , apparently I talk in my sleep...........stuff about carrots in the garage , the dogs driving my car ...you know important stuff. Just enough to ruin mammas beauty sleep.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Used it already , apparently I talk in my sleep...........stuff about carrots in the garage , the dogs driving my car ...you know important stuff. Just enough to ruin mammas beauty sleep.

I had been wanting to see a photo of your AC crane - I just "fingered" out how to look up your album - I am slow at this. Have you done any work to it since that picture?

I had a crush on Marie Osmond when I was younger. i think i was 47 or 48 at the time.

And she would prolly crush you now.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I had been wanting to see a photo of your AC crane - I just "fingered" out how to look up your album - I am slow at this. Have you done any work to it since that picture?

It's all stripped down. Got most of the new parts for the engine including pistons from EGGE Machine and rods converted to insert bearings, did bearings and seals on the transaxle and started welding up around 300 + cracks in the chassis. Work kind of slowed in the summer as I got real busy when scrap was high, I try to work on it at least one full day a week, I'm about 30 weeks behind. Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE

Oh yeah? I'd like to see her try!

Really, I would like to see her try...

.about_marie.jpg

I understand she has shed a couple tons and is still out looking for another surrogate father to her like 17 kids........

Rob

I'm a little country......I'm a little bit rock and roll........Meeeooow

You only have yourself to blame for this....

I understand she has shed a couple tons and is still out looking for another surrogate father to her like 17 kids........

Rob

17 kids......uh....yeah......uh......sorry.........no.........that's a dealbreaker.

Jim

You only have yourself to blame for this....

17 kids......uh....yeah......uh......sorry.........no.........that's a dealbreaker.

She was very pretty as a young girl, (still is) and I remember her well during her popularity on the "Donny & Marie" show, and her hit song "Paper Roses". She has been married several times and has many kids although I don't know the actual number but it's a lot from the tabloids..........

Rob

Eve Plumb (Jan Brady) was another that I would've liked to "held hands" with back then.

Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!!

Rob

if you think it looks small now, wait until you get in that bottle............

Ouch. That's gonna leave a mark.

Most guys get into a bottle and then they see Genies everywhere

I keep seeing a genie in my garage but she's pretty lame. All she knows how to do is make the door go up and down.

Jim