Mack grill!

billythekid

This grille is new but the gent is upside down in both his cost, and asking price. It may be worth a shot for you to pursue.

Rob

http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/index.php?/topic/22173-rl-western-grille-nos/page__hl__grille__fromsearch__1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

A chrome steel one for a F model just brought over $400 on ebay.Are they getting hard to find now?

I seen that and was surprised. I thought they were still available new? Been about four years since I had ordered one in the shop, but it was readily available then.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

• 2 weeks later...

If you have not found a grille yet check out the one I listed here. Its a NOS grille. I hope I am not upside down on the price. I am just trying to get my money back on this grille I bought through Mack that was wrong for the truck I ordered it for. If interested call me @ 540-325-9092 between 8am - 8pm EST.post-10130-0-35160800-1329967277_thumb.j

If you have not found a grille yet check out the one I listed here. Its a NOS grille. I hope I am not upside down on the price. I am just trying to get my money back on this grille I bought through Mack that was wrong for the truck I ordered it for. If interested call me @ 540-325-9092 between 8am - 8pm EST.post-10130-0-35160800-1329967277_thumb.j

Don't misinterprete the phrase as I do hope you come out alright with a sale of this grille. As the owner, only you can make the decision as to what amount it will actually sell for. If you can locate someone that just has to have the exact item, you will come out alright if not better than your current asking price. If not, the item will either not sell and you will continue to hold it, or the price will be reduced to a level more palatable to a prospective end user.

Basic business concepts in action.

Again I wish you luck in your sale. Attempting to help you is the sole reason of reposting the link back to your original listing.

Rob

I bought one new like that 4 years ago from Mack and paid a little over $500, and that was after shopping a number of dealers. The multi-piece assembly for the grilledensor style are no longer available.

Be great if these two could come together and both be happy.

Rob