Superliner Showtrucks

Looking for any pics of Superliner showtrucks. One in particular, was in Movin Out paper about 1 or 2 yrs ago, orange, had breathers , day cab, if I remember correctly it was at a show in northern Ohio or PA.Any other pic of Superliners w/ breathers would be appreciated :thumb:

By the way, great site.I'm not an owner, but started out on a ragged out R and moved to Superliner and have wanted one ever since.Someday...

Contact Dick Lukens from the Super-Liner Registry...he probally has all kinds of photos!

Dick Lukens

c/o The Super-Liner Registry

11401 Henderson Road

Clifton, VA 20124

Phone/fax: (703) 978-0819

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

• 2 weeks later...
sorry i thought it posted a pic but my computers screwed up sorry

You can always click edit and try again! PM me if you still have trouble, maybe I can help you with pic posting...

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

• 3 months later...

Hey Superdog!

Nice truck! Hopefuly someday mine will look as good. Just an observation....does that big truck fit in that little garage?

My neighbors were so tickled that I had a good hobby...they called the Town on me! The zoning officer and I had one heck of a "go around"!

I had done my homework and it seems that the zoning laws apply to "Commercial Trucks" only. My Mack R600 wrecker had Historical plates. Ha Ha!!!! I WON !

Jim

Hey Superdog!

Nice truck!  Hopefuly someday mine will look as good.  Just an observation....does that big truck fit in that little garage?

My neighbors were so tickled that I had a good hobby...they called the Town on me!  The zoning officer and I had one heck of a "go around"!

I had done my homework and it seems that the zoning laws apply to "Commercial Trucks" only.  My Mack R600 wrecker had Historical plates.  Ha Ha!!!! I WON !

Jim

lol thanks Jim,

my neighbors have no problem with my trucks so they dont care if i keep them at my house as long as i dont start them up too early in the mourning

Chad

user posted image