Whose gonna buy the 57 and 59 Integral sleepr B models on Ebay?

beauties.... in the second listing last picture it shows the steering wheel missing the horn button. When I first got my truck horn did not work and i spent months trying to figure out where to get the replacement parts. Believe it or not i found everything i needed, minus the button i had, on a antique ford pick-up site. If anyone needs these parts i will post the website.

I saw both those trucks in Auburn,IN at the ATHS convention.The show was held at Kruse Bros. auction complex and as I remember,they weren't entered in the show,but were either awaiting pickup or waiting to be run thru the next auction.They looked pretty good,but you could tell they had alot of bondo in them,especially the '57.

If these are the same trucks, and I'm pretty sure they are, they went at a big antique car and truck auction in July in central Pennsylvania, right off I-80. I was running across there the next day but couldn't arrange things to make the auction. I called the next week and the auctioneer told me both sold. I saw the price sheets for the auction and each went for $7,000. I like 'em more factory correct, but for that price...I'd have bought them both if I had the money!