Nice R , U, DM , etc steering wheel on ebay

Dude, its like got some crackage - - - - - - - - - Heh, heh, heh, he said crackage

Dude, let's make a table wit it out of glass so we can like, make the "lines" better

A single edge razor blade does just fine.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I bit my tongue awhile back after reading a post and thought it best to keep quiet,but I see it here again in slightly different form,so I'm going to shoot my mouth off.I really don't think this is the place to even hint at that sort of thing.I'm pretty open minded when it comes to most things,but that's one subject I have no tolerance for.This is a forum for Mack truck owners,drivers,employees and fans and those substances have absolutely no reason to be even slightly referenced,joking or otherwise.My 2 cents.

• Like 2

I bit my tongue awhile back after reading a post and thought it best to keep quiet,but I see it here again in slightly different form,so I'm going to shoot my mouth off.I really don't think this is the place to even hint at that sort of thing.I'm pretty open minded when it comes to most things,but that's one subject I have no tolerance for.This is a forum for Mack truck owners,drivers,employees and fans and those substances have absolutely no reason to be even slightly referenced,joking or otherwise.My 2 cents.

I agree with you

I must have thick skin. I see humor, (dark and light) as humor, and nothing else. Fortunate, or unfortunate, most good humor is at someone's, or something's expense. No harm there. I don't read in any posts on this site where anyone condones illicit drug usage, and/or operation of a motor vehicle or equipment under it's influence. The same goes for alcohol consumption in excess. I made a LOT of money in the 1980's through the mid 2000's because of people's indescretions in these areas including some very nasty fatalities.

If I'm not happy with something or don't approve, I don't participate in it. Personally I don't drink anything but water and milk nor take any legal or illegal medications other than aspirin for a headache. Now rolling a 20 dollar bill tightly to snort a line chopped fine with a single edge razor blade on a mirror to get the motor runnin; naw, never done that neither as I never had the desire.

I'd like to see persons who take offense to posts made in the auspice of humor to be more tolerant and less critical. If this is not possible then please don't participate. As a moderator I welcome both sides of any argument but unlike another antique truck related website, this one will not be censored because I don't like a post.

Myself, I would rather go through my time on this earth finding humor and laughing at my surroundings, than looking for fault in them to be miserable and complain about.

If I die tomorrow, I have no regrets. I've done better for my family and others than I ever had growing up. A lot of comfort is taken from that.

Rob

• Like 2

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I apologize if anyone was offended - I got the thread off track with my reference to "crackage" and the last thing anyone I have ever seen on here wants to do is to offend anyone.

But it must be remembered that this is humor, albeit dark. no one in any way, shape, or form, is trying to lead anyone down the merry path towards condoning illegal drug use. If that is what you think, then you are mistaken.

This forum is so great because it includes so many different things - Mack expertise being by far the most important, but just like the juvenille humor, Obama jokes, off color jokes, half nekked ladies, photos of spot the wonder dog, profane language, or any other innuendo, it all has its place (except love of a Kenworth) - when you get down to it, all of those things could be construed by people with differing opinions as wrong, so how do you pick the one you don't like?

My wife was an english major - the thing that bothers those types most in life is misspelled words - but I find them funny - its all good.

Enjoy!