clutch linkage

strollinruss

Putting a 673 with tri-plex in a B-42. Need cluthch linkage. Broke the old one out of donor truck. Contact me through site, please.

You'd like the hanging clutch pedal and cable from an R model a lot better as there will be one less hole in the floor for air to come through.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I would have to look at an R model and see.....Don't guess it would be too hard to mount up under dash. Have you ever seen anyone do that in a B model cab???

It is a common conversion. Grab the whole assembly from an R model and bolt through the firewall for support and mount the other end to the dash via another bracket bolted to the bottom of the dash assembly. Just round the corners of you dash bracket or you'll wind up with hurt knees.......

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

• 2 weeks later...