A Few More Pictures

other dog

I was deleting some pictures, just deleted 50-some, but thought i'd post these because...well, because I like them. I save a lot of pictures that I run across because some day I might use them in a *Randy, Rowdy, or Rob* post but i'm up to several hundred and that's not including the ones i've taken myself. Some are pretty neat.

Like this one. I took this on rt.250 between Ashland and Norwalk, Ohio. The sky had this orange hue right after a thunderstorm and I didn't think it would come out in a picture, but that's exactly what the sky and road looked like.

Had this one a long time, forgot where it came from.

Here's a Ford heavy hauler I saw at Frank's Truckstop in Suffolk, Va.

That's just funny-notice the fine print-

Wow, lot of stuff! Wife kicked you out of the house? Cool name for a trucking co. though, old school.

Just neat pictures!

A train-

My reflection

A big blurry Mack

Me rasslin' the big icicle....

and remembering Peter J

*It is merely a coincidence these names start with "R"- there is no "R" related conspiracy theory thing going on here...just a coincidence...that's all. :tease:

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I especialy liked the B Model at the Atlantic fuel pumps. The OverNight freight here in my home town had mostly F models. The terminal had been torn down to expand the parking lot fot the Nashville International Airport off of I -40 at Donelson Pike exit.

THX

mike

I especialy liked the B Model at the Atlantic fuel pumps. The OverNight freight here in my home town had mostly F models. The terminal had been torn down to expand the parking lot fot the Nashville International Airport off of I -40 at Donelson Pike exit.

THX

mike

That B model used to be red and black belonging to Dennis Campbell in Ohio. He used to be here in the early days under D2Denny. Overnight purchased it and repainted it. When it was owned by Dennis, it was in the Mack, "The first 100 years" book.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Please tell me you were stopped when you took your reflection on the back of the fuel tanker from 2 feet away. Just hope you're around to share pictures for a while longer. Trey

yes, I was sitting at a red light. That's why I didn't call it "just before the impact..."

That B model used to be red and black belonging to Dennis Campbell in Ohio. He used to be here in the early days under D2Denny. Overnight purchased it and repainted it. When it was owned by Dennis, it was in the Mack, "The first 100 years" book.

Rob

There's a place called Short Pump just west of Richmond on rt. 250. I believe they moved the old Short Pump Garage down to the Rockville exit off I-64 where they have a big antique machinery and equipment show every year, that's probably where that picture was taken. Overnite was based in Richmond.

Some nice pictures Tom! as we all know,i never been a big Peterbilt fan,but i always liked this classic paint job on them,very sharp!.................................Mark

Interesting how the air going around the stacks is pulling the exhaust down the back side. Nice pictures Tom.