NJ Truck Pictures

Holy Crap!!!!! That u is awesome!!!! David where is that truck? I wonder what year she is and what the serial number is? I'm thinkin it's an early one. I also saw that brown m model dump in a Mack book I have.

First thing I did was look in the book too. The picture in the book looks like it was taken in the same spot, you can see the same bridge behind it.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

All the times I have run through there I've never seen them. Thats over by the Ta?

I didn't see a TA. This lot was in the southeast corner of Rt 46 and I 80. The bridge Other Dog mentioned is at the top of the eastbound I 80 entrance ramp.

I have seen the trucks in the first and last picture,used to be a small heavy-haul outfit around there M.Marionello&Bros.? (something like that) that bought the trucks with the idea of putting them to work,don't believe it ever happened. At least thats what i was told,i stopped by there myself once 7-8 years ago to inquire about an AK dumptruck that was there also,pretty much got the bums rush! nothing for sale,go away! never been back since. Someone up in north Jersey may be able to shed some light on the big Macks,if they see the post ErnieD.S. maybe?..................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I have seen the trucks in the first and last picture,used to be a small heavy-haul outfit around there M.Marionello&Bros.? (something like that) that bought the trucks with the idea of putting them to work,don't believe it ever happened. At least thats what i was told,i stopped by there myself once 7-8 years ago to inquire about an AK dumptruck that was there also,pretty much got the bums rush! nothing for sale,go away! never been back since. Someone up in north Jersey may be able to shed some light on the big Macks,if they see the post ErnieD.S. maybe?..................Mark

I'm A gonna call a buddy of mine tomorrow Billy Hiler, who runs dumps in that area he'll know what the story is on them. The F- looks like one of HI-HO's CT trucks from the 70-80's....no??

Ernie DS