What's it worth?

bubbamobilin

Going to look at this truck next week and I want to get an idea of what it's worth before the haggling starts.

It's a '74 with an 865, not sure of the tranny or rears, but it does have a camelback suspension.

The engine ain't worth squat. You should immediately pull it out and send it to me for proper disposal; LOL.

The photos aren't very good to make a determination but in nice average shape I'd thing between four and five thousand dollars would be fair. Most likely is either a five, or six speed trans on 4.17 ratio 38.000# rears. Most of those had 10,500 Rockwell steer axles.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

The engine ain't worth squat. You should immediately pull it out and send it to me for proper disposal; LOL.

The photos aren't very good to make a determination but in nice average shape I'd thing between four and five thousand dollars would be fair. Most likely is either a five, or six speed trans on 4.17 ratio 38.000# rears. Most of those had 10,500 Rockwell steer axles.

Rob

Thanks Rob! If I get it bought I'm wanting to repower with and E9(wishful thinking). The guys asking $7500 but I'm thinking more along your line about price.

Freightrain, I don't know anything about this truck, I've never seen it but from what I've been told it's been hauling logs for the past several years. A friend saw it and snapped the pics with a cell phone and sent them to me(he ain't no photographer).

Thanks Rob! If I get it bought I'm wanting to repower with and E9(wishful thinking). The guys asking $7500 but I'm thinking more along your line about price.

Freightrain, I don't know anything about this truck, I've never seen it but from what I've been told it's been hauling logs for the past several years. A friend saw it and snapped the pics with a cell phone and sent them to me(he ain't no photographer).

hehe we see that,,pictures come out ok,,just could use more,,,tell him 3500 tops,only if rubber is all good,and throw in full tanks.lol.bob