airplane picture

other dog

this is pretty neat- I took this standing in the front yard yesterday morning. Planes were flying all over, leaving criss- crossed contrails across the sky. I might be on the watch list, I don't know. I took a picture of this one and it looks like a plane following right in the trail of the previous plane. The smaller picture is from the original of the same picture, before I resized it. Plane came out pretty good I thought, to be taken by an amateur picture taker in his front yard with a point and shoot camera.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

this is pretty neat- I took this standing in the front yard yesterday morning. Planes were flying all over, leaving criss- crossed contrails across the sky. I might be on the watch list, I don't know. I took a picture of this one and it looks like a plane following right in the trail of the previous plane. The smaller picture is from the original of the same picture, before I resized it. Plane came out pretty good I thought, to be taken by an amateur picture taker in his front yard with a point and shoot camera.

That is exactly what you witnessed. Aircraft are assigned both routing, and altitude to fly at by air traffic controllers. The aircraft use navigational equipments that are ground based to follow the directions given. It is only below 5000', (most cases) where small aircraft are allowed to fly without direction, or flight plans.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

The conspiracy wacko's think those are chemical trails. They talk that crap on the local radio station every once in a while. Me sitting in an A4 Skyhawk in 1984.

11-1-200825041PM.jpg

OldmanwithCorsair.jpg

Me with an F4 Corsair about 5 years ago. Less hair and more middle section now.

• Like 1

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

Good pics Greg! yeah, some think government is spraying us with mind altering chemicals. I think maybe they really did one time, thas when Obama got elected. oh shit, i done it now, forgot bout being politicaly correct on here, i better go lock doors and declare DEFCON 4 here. Hope you get to hear from me again,,,,,randyp

Surprised to see glossy paint in 1984. All the Skyhawks I was around were the dull emmissive absorbtion scheme by then. Only gloss aircraft were the E2C's, and C2's, with the occasional A3 Whales which were phased out in 1986.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Surprised to see glossy paint in 1984. All the Skyhawks I was around were the dull emmissive absorbtion scheme by then.

That picture was taken at NAS Memphis,,,Millington,Tn. You remember that place Rob. Wasn't Nicki born there? In the fleet we had a few of the painted ones but most were the dull grey.

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

That picture was taken at NAS Memphis,,,Millington,Tn. You remember that place Rob. Wasn't Nicki born there? In the fleet we had a few of the painted ones but most were the dull grey.

yessir I remember it well. Me an bulldogman converse about that place often. Yes, Nikki was born while I was stationed there but in Memphis. "Momma" was so huge the Navy "champus'd" us to the civilian hospital there. I suppose the base hospital didn't have a bed large enough although at that time she would still fit on a full sized mattress.

Knowing the airframe was in Millington, I've prolly seen it cause I used to get all over that base on my scooter.

Rob