Priced to sell:

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Being it has the round base instead of the square one, I would say, hmmmmmm, $45.07

I have probably 1/2 dozen of those round bases new at the shop. They can still be purchased new.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I think maybe the english rain has wet this "blokes" brain a bit! i also have about a dozen or so of the round bases NOS,and i would'nt expect to clear that much for all of them if i were to try and sell them..................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

The base isn't very rare, but the dog is------big ears, big tail, not made since 1979.

Depends. I have prolly half a dozen of each in chrome, and brass colored that are NOS. I purchased a couple within the last three months but admittedly, they were from private collections.

Rob