Safety sticker

Olivetroad

Speaking of railroads, a Liberty University student was killed Thursday night when five students walked out onto the railroad bridge that crosses the James river between Lynchburg and Madison Heights. She was hit by a train and killed, one jumped or fell 80 to 100 feet down to the river bank and was seriously injured, the other three survived by two of them jumping onto a piling and the other hung below the tracks by his arms.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

That's awfull - What a load for her parents and the engineer, just like that movie "Stand by me" but with a worse ending. They should have read the sticker before going out on the trestle.

Aint no sticker gonna fix stupid; or kids being kids.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

We bought a brand new track hoe from Cat years ago because we "thought" we had a contract for a couple of years worth of work. Three weeks into the deal we could already tell the way the wind was blowing that it was not going to pan out like it was supposed to. We sold the hoe real quick and were able to break even on the deal. We had removed one of the mirrors off the machine and forgot to give it to the buyer, so we hung it on the shop wall and wrote next to it: Gaze into this mirror and ask the person you see, do I really need to buy this new piece of equipment?" It slowed us down many a time when we were contemplating a large purchase.

Gaze into this mirror and ask the person you see, do I really need to buy this new piece of equipment?" It slowed us down many a time when we were contemplating a large purchase.

Gee, I thought that's what a wife is for.

• Like 1

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Gee, I thought that's what a wife is for.

Nooooo, they are only there for the "after the fact" education you need.......

Rob

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.