Bulldog magazine

Got my new Bulldog magazine today,nice to see Watts Mack made it onto the inside back cover! article and a few pictures from the show/open house a while back. Good article about the Mack MOD center as well,i dont know of any other manufactuers offering this kind of service (at least not to this extent)...........Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Got my new Bulldog magazine today,nice to see Watts Mack made it onto the inside back cover! article and a few pictures from the show/open house a while back. Good article about the Mack MOD center as well,i dont know of any other manufactuers offering this kind of service (at least not to this extent)...........Mark

rite on,man,,,where would you pick that up?,,,not that its gonna help me out here.. :blush:

Yeah , can you sign up for it? Ive read it online before,

Yup you sure can,all you have to do is either write Mack and sign up for it,or go online and sign up for the paper copy,i have been getting it in the mail since the seventies..............................Mark

Mack trucks inc.

7900 National service road

Greeensboro,NC

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Yup you sure can,all you have to do is either write Mack and sign up for it,or go online and sign up for the paper copy,i have been getting it in the mail since the seventies..............................Mark

Mack trucks inc.

7900 National service road

Greeensboro,NC

ahrite man thanks

• 7 years later...
8 hours ago, Daughter of a Bulldog said:

My father saved his magazines from 1966 - 2001. I really hate to throw them away. Does anyone collect them or searching for a certain issue?

I wold love to have them.  What are you asking for them and where are you located? I am in Boyertown, PA. 

Michael Yarnall 

• Like 1