Damnit! Forgot to bid!

I had it in my watch list but forgot to bid!

<p>

s.gif

$(KGrHqUOKnQE6(38Mby4BOpZZyB-l!~~60_12.JPG

Image not available

s.gif

Sell one like this

Mack Truck Service Manuals (TS442)

Item condition: Used Ended: Nov 13, 201114:42:18 PST Bid history:

1 bid Winning bid: US $25.00

Add to Wish list

Add to list

Start of panel

Add to a new list End of panel

Add to a new list

Please enter a valid name

(Separate multiple list names with a comma.)

Cancel Start of LayerEnd of Layer

Shipping: FREE Expedited ShippingSee more services See shipping discounts

Start of LayerEnd of Layer | See all shipping details

Estimated within 5-6 business days s.gif

Learn moreabout eBay Buyer Protection - opens in a new window or tab

When my wife first introduced me to ebay,there was a B- model service manual,factory assembly manual ended up going for $25.00 still kick myself in the ass for not buying it!,as i have never seen anything like it again..........does anyone know if there is anything like this being reprinted? B-R-model etc.?......................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

When my wife first introduced me to ebay,there was a B- model service manual,factory assembly manual ended up going for $25.00 still kick myself in the ass for not buying it!,as i have never seen anything like it again..........does anyone know if there is anything like this being reprinted? B-R-model etc.?......................Mark

I have a TS-442 from the very late B, and very early R series trucks I could copy for you sometime.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I have a TS-442 from the very late B, and very early R series trucks I could copy for you sometime.

Rob

Rob,that would be great! but of course there is no hurry...just let me know the particulars when your able,as i know you stay pretty busy!..........Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I'll see if one of the copy shops in Peoria will do the job. I could but it would certainly take a while. I may just scan it in and make it available soft copy in .pdf format.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.