My dog is not for sale:

Rob

IN RESPONSE TO THE E-MAILS CONCERNING MY DOG...

Please be advised I am sick and tired of receiving questions about my dog who has mauled six illegal immigrants, four thieving politicians, two muslim clerics, nine teenagers with pants hanging down past their cracks, eight customer service desk people speaking in broken English, three flag burners, three ‘travellers’ calling at the door with lucky heather and wanting to ‘tarmac yer droive’, and a Pakistani taxi driver !

FOR THE LAST TIME...

THE DOG IS NOT FOR SALE !

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Do you need to walk him in a park? There is on in NYC where he can play with the OKW people. He'd sure have some good ole fun there. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Do you need to walk him in a park? There is on in NYC where he can play with the OKW people. He'd sure have some good ole fun there. Paul

I'm certain with another bottle of Other Dog's special sauce, he could be convinced.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I'm certain with another bottle of Other Dog's special sauce, he could be convinced.

Rob

now I feel guilty for not planting any peppers this year...and not making any sauce. It was so dry all summer the garden didn't do much but the peppers always seem to do good, and I didn't even plant any.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Rob

Tell him they taste like chicken. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

• 2 weeks later...

Seen this in the paper today........your dog come home???

post-3242-0-69614900-1322021034.jpg

P.T.CHESHIRE