B-61 on e-bay

other dog

saw this on facebook. it's located in Ga. somewhere, and whoever posted it said it "ran when parked 20 years ago". The owner had about 25 old trucks and trailers and recently passed away and they were selling them, but I have no further info on exactly where or who to see. They wanted $1,000 for this H-model.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I bet the reserve is not gonna be met! Gonna watch this one...

Prolly not. Been listed three other times I remember and was over $15,000 one time and did not sell.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Those couple trucks are Jerry Howard of southern Ohio. He's got a boat load of trucks, including that 350" wheelbase black Autocar that I'm sure you've seen in the Showtime. He also owns El Turbo.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

saw this on facebook. it's located in Ga. somewhere, and whoever posted it said it "ran when parked 20 years ago". The owner had about 25 old trucks and trailers and recently passed away and they were selling them, but I have no further info on exactly where or who to see. They wanted $1,000 for this H-model.

More info on these trucks-

Hey william,I dont have any more pix but i do have a phone number his name is alan,770-500-5683 theses trucks are in georgia a little south of cedertown ga, they all ran when parked his dad had a small trucking company,he also has a reefer trailer with a briggs and stration engine on front one of the orig reefers he is a great guy and he knows his trucks well.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Old reefer? Got any pics of that?! Im interested in that.

Is old reefer smokeless due to being exceptionally dry? Does reefer get better with age like fine wine?

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.