Randyp: Computer Repairman:

Rob

Replacement of Mouse Balls.

If a mouse fails to operate or should it perform erratically, it may need

a ball replacement.

Mouse balls are now available as FRU (Field Replacement Units). Because

of the delicate nature of this procedure, replacement of mouse balls

should only be attempted by properly trained personnel.

Before proceeding, determine the type of mouse balls by examining the

underside of the mouse. Domestic balls will be larger and harder than

foreign balls. Ball removal procedures differ depending upon the

manufacturer of the mouse.

Foreign balls can be replaced using the pop off method. Domestic balls

are replaced by using the twist off method.

Mouse balls are not usually static sensitive. However, excessive handling

can result in sudden discharge.

Upon completion of ball replacement, the mouse may be used immediately.

It is recommended that each person have a pair of spare balls for

maintaining optimum customer satisfaction.

Any customer missing his balls should contact the local personnel in

charge of removing and replacing these necessary items. Please keep in

mind that a customer without properly working balls is an unhappy

customer.

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Replacement of Mouse Balls.

If a mouse fails to operate or should it perform erratically, it may need

a ball replacement.

Mouse balls are now available as FRU (Field Replacement Units). Because

of the delicate nature of this procedure, replacement of mouse balls

should only be attempted by properly trained personnel.

Before proceeding, determine the type of mouse balls by examining the

underside of the mouse. Domestic balls will be larger and harder than

foreign balls. Ball removal procedures differ depending upon the

manufacturer of the mouse.

Foreign balls can be replaced using the pop off method. Domestic balls

are replaced by using the twist off method.

Mouse balls are not usually static sensitive. However, excessive handling

can result in sudden discharge.

Upon completion of ball replacement, the mouse may be used immediately.

It is recommended that each person have a pair of spare balls for

maintaining optimum customer satisfaction.

Any customer missing his balls should contact the local personnel in

charge of removing and replacing these necessary items. Please keep in

mind that a customer without properly working balls is an unhappy

customer.

Rob is not happy

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Here ya go Randy. Further knowlege to build upon....

http://answers.yahoo...25170231AAkqx0W

Rob

Is there no subject that is not covered on internet anymore? LOL,,I would have to agree with Tom, dont worry bout your pet rats balls, just stomp the bastard in the ground and be done with him. I do like the option of being able to pull your balls up inside at the sign of danger. randyp

Mouse balls make good ammunition. Just get a length of 1" pipe, air tank and 1" ball valve. Connect pipe to valve, valve to tank and fill tank with air. load ball and fire.

Thank god for the optical mouse.

I saw a potato gun once made out of pvc pipe. squirt a little hair spray in it and light it and it would shoot a potato several hundred yards. there's lots of better uses for potatoes though, like french fried, baked, boiled,fried with onions, mashed...never seen a mouse ball gun.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

My mouse must be a lesbian. Not only has it never had any balls, it has no use for 'em.

:o

If you get another mouse like it, be certain to webcam the action. People on the internet like that kind of stuff.

Rob

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I saw a potato gun once made out of pvc pipe. squirt a little hair spray in it and light it and it would shoot a potato several hundred yards. there's lots of better uses for potatoes though, like french fried, baked, boiled,fried with onions, mashed...never seen a mouse ball gun.

I made a tater gun one time Tom, heh, but screw the hair spray, i used starting fluid. We like big noises here in texas,,,randyp

I made one for my son to shoot tennis balls using oxy/acetylene gas as the fuel and a steel pipe. Talk about loud, and never seen a few of the tennis balls again. Just a squirt of acetylene in an oxygen blanket is all it takes. Use masking tape as the wick and get the hell away from it after lighting the fuse.

Rob

Why video tape it? It's actually pretty boring...a still picture should suffice.

Get yourself another "lesbian" mouse, place them side by side on their backs, bend down and give each one's optical port a good wet lick and step back watching the action. Be sure and have that webcam going cause the action could be short!!

I thought lesbian animals went out with the exinction of the "Lickalotapus's.

Rob

• Like 1

I made one for my son to shoot tennis balls using oxy/acetylene gas as the fuel and a steel pipe. Talk about loud, and never seen a few of the tennis balls again. Just a squirt of acetylene in an oxygen blanket is all it takes. Use masking tape as the wick and get the hell away from it after lighting the fuse.

Rob

Well then, that would explain the time I was sitting at home minding my own bidness and the tennis ball came out of the sky and crashed through the roof, doing major damage to the house. I always wondered about that.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Damn, now I'm dissapointed. I thought I'd placed enough charge behind it to make the mid Atlantic ocean before striking anything.

Oh well, my ballistics need some adjustment and recalculation.

Rob

Well then, that would explain the time I was sitting at home minding my own bidness and the tennis ball came out of the sky and crashed through the roof, doing major damage to the house. I always wondered about that.

I knew that statement wasnt credible when you said you was minding your OWN bidness Tom. heh heh and a heh,,,,,randyp :icon_bs:

Get yourself another "lesbian" mouse, place them side by side on their backs, bend down and give each one's optical port a good wet lick and step back watching the action. Be sure and have that webcam going cause the action could be short!!

I thought lesbian animals went out with the exinction of the "Lickalotapus's.

Rob

Rob, Tom wants to know if its okay if he licks them more than once,,,,,,,randyp

Rob, Tom wants to know if its okay if he licks them more than once,,,,,,,randyp

I'm told you can but once you start, you can't stop. Trouble is that if you don't lick often, they start to stink. You really don't want to use water as a "funk reduction agent" either as it can short them out.

Rob

Just curious, I got an infra red mouse....that mean it's always in heat?

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Just curious, I got an infra red mouse....that mean it's always in heat?

Typically they are very cold to detect heat.

Rob