96 ch613 overheating

Myold96ch613

I Have a 96 ch613, it has an overheating problem and I can't find the problem maybe a little help would be nice. I've changed a thermostat, coolant filter, flushed the radiator and added fresh coolant. And still overheating!!! My heads drops to my chest in disappointment(money down the drain). Fan is spinning I believe the fan clutch is working. could it be a water pump issue? I don't know. Any advice?Anybody went through what i'm going through? tired or spending money just need to get my doggy back barking again.

To top it all off When i changed the oil, the pressure was nice 30 psi at idle but after 3 hours i'm back down to LESS than 20psi at idle :pat:

Most every Mack water pump of the type your engine has that I've seen go bad has coolant seeping from the weep hole on the water pump. Looking from the passenger side of the engine (at about 7 o'clock as viewed from the front of the water pump) you should be able to see the weep hole.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"