mo toys and snakes

randyp

My days of taking dozer belly pans off with hand wrenches or having to get dump truck to wherever I need air, or having to stop and go get dump truck to have air to blow radiator out are over, OFFICIALLY! My new air compressor came in today and I got it bolted down in truck all nice and tight. I ordered a truck mount hose reel too, but it hasnt come in yet. It cranks first pull and runs really smooth. I like new toys. and hereafter also, side note, took grandson snake hunting again after church yesterday and he killed 4 biguns,,(moccasins). I also almost got myself bit trying to run a big one out of a hole with a stick, when it came out, grandson was laughing so hard he couldnt see to shoot it, finally did though. well, think I will go crank compressor, sit in shade, and watch it run,,,,randyp

post-4330-0-33455300-1315860758_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Nice compressor,what powers it? Briggs, Techumsa? Never thought about a protable gas one. I got that 2 mile long cord option on mine. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Nice compressor,what powers it? Briggs, Techumsa? Never thought about a protable gas one. I got that 2 mile long cord option on mine. Paul

Honda 160 Paul. 30 gallon tank with bout a 12.7 CFM rating. It has 130 PSI max and engine idles down when it hits that. I got it from Northern Tool on sale for 799.00 with free shipping. randyp

Honda does make a good engine, quiet too. I have a small Honda powered gen I take to job sites to run lights and charge batteries. Runs all day long and sips gas. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

ya,,,very nice,,i also have a gas air compresser 5 horse briggs,,its real handy...i like your idea about sitting in the shade,and watchin it run,lol..if that kid insists on shooting snakes...i think he should start making western boots for all 6300 members,,,including barry,,,but if he does,,,i want the first pair,since it was my idea...,,tell him size ten over?...bob :loldude:

ya,,,very nice,,i also have a gas air compresser 5 horse briggs,,its real handy...i like your idea about sitting in the shade,and watchin it run,lol..if that kid insists on shooting snakes...i think he should start making western boots for all 6300 members,,,including barry,,,but if he does,,,i want the first pair,since it was my idea...,,tell him size ten over?...bob :loldude:

Copy that Bob, will have to put a chothes pin on my nose to skin a moccasin though,,,dems stanking bastards,,,LOL,,,randyp

Honda does make a good engine, quiet too. I have a small Honda powered gen I take to job sites to run lights and charge batteries. Runs all day long and sips gas. Paul

Yeah, hard to beat a honda engine Paul, this one cranked first pull out of the shipping crate and runs smooth and quiet,,,randyp