Trick my truck!?!? WTF?

Have only heard about trick my truck before...just finished (almost, couldnt watch it all) an episode where they tore a guys sleeper apart and put in a 50's diner booth...at least they gave him a fold down bed...If I spent any time on the road, I would rather have creature comforts to help me "live" in the truck...

They also put a screen on the back of the sleeper with a projection tv that mounts behind the fifth wheel....WTF? I told my ol' lady that if there is no trailer attached the man aint making no money!

Just my opinion!

its amazing what they will waste TV time on nowdays....none of these bozo,s have to spend11 hours a night in these things,and then sleep in it on top of that,thier all rich,,and dont have to work.lol.bob

What is more amazing - there are people who actually watch this stuff (Trick My Whatever, Dancing with the Stars, You Could be a Star, and other such crap). :icon_bs: I have better things to do with my time, even if it is doing nothing. The only TV I watch is the Weather Channel and even that has gone down hill. Just give me the freekin' weather!

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Like ice road truckers.Some of it is real. some of it could be real.But only thing i want is to see Toney kick Dave in the cods.

well we all got our oppinions,,,ive never seen it,,dont have cable,,,200 channels of nothing,lol..just jokin allota cool stuff,,but allota wasted space.bob