Va. Earthquake

41chevy

Called my people in Fork Union and just shaken up, no problems other than spilled water from their tank. I hope everone else near there is fine. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I didn't even feel it, I was near Covington, on the way to Minnesota. Jo called and said it shook the house here and rattled bottles on the table.

One of our drivers lives in Louisa and it knocked 2 tv sets off his walls, dishes out of the cabinets, and cracked his foundation. And his homeowners insurance didn't cover earthquake damage.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

After a long and grueling trip to Cleveland, Otherdog finally returns home only to find a devastating earthquake has struck while he was away on business. Otherdog and Jo survey their acreage and scope out the extent of the damage

post-6084-0-15405000-1314500638_thumb.jp

And sure enough, Otherdog's carpentry skills have withstood all that nature could throw at them, despite the lack of building code compliance that was the very cornerstone of their construction.

post-6084-0-32865400-1314500158_thumb.jp

• Like 2

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

We got pretty much nothing here- a little wind, a little rain. Barely enough rain to settle the dust.

And we was looking for a guy with a camera and new rubbers at our house..... dang!

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE