Could I be.........

Welcome to the new boards! Hope you like them! We really put in a lot of time to get this off the ground! Be sure to fill in your profiles by clicking the control panel link at the top. You will find controls for avatars and custom signatures like I have! Any questions? Don't be shy...I want you guys to enjoy this forum!!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Thanks K-Wopper

I have several things to finish on it, but I've had it out some the last couple years. Fun to drive as long as I can drive it when I feel like it, and put it away until the next time.

You have a COE KW on your avitar. Tell us about it. We didn't see many Kenworths on the east coast before about the early seventies, so some of the older ones are rare to see.

Shifty

Hiya Shifty,

About the avatar, I'm just a big 1970's KW fan basicly, the picture is from a "Truckem up" poster I had when I was growing up in the 1970's - it's (approx) a '76 model K-100 V.I.T. The K100 and W900 Kenworths looked so good with the double flat-top sleepers

I'm pretty much into older stock standard trucks (original), there's too many :blink: "hotrods" <_< out there these days and though I can appreciate peoples different individualities there's some gear out there which is just plain wrong!

I suppose there's so many 379's and W900L's out there it's hard to be an individual...

Gimme a W900 or K100 from the 70's which ain't overdone yet looks good and I'm happy! :D

I agree, K-wopper

every Pete and KW I see today has all the same chrome as the next one... I think my genaration calls it "Bling" LOL

I like my trucks like I like my women. clean lines with nice curves, stock in some aeras and aftermarket bolt ons in other needed aeras all tastefully done

Hope My GF does not see this LOL

Trent

Do you ever notice that most older petes you see have the longest wheelbase, the biggest sleeper, the biggest stacks, the longest fuel tanks and so much garbage hanging on them ,the only guys that think they look is pete guys, just keep them looking origanl they look better ron

Do you ever notice that most older petes you see have the longest wheelbase, the biggest sleeper, the biggest stacks, the longest fuel tanks and so much garbage hanging on them ,the only guys that think they look is pete guys, just keep them looking origanl they look better        ron

k-Wopper, I thought you might enjoy this picture i found in an old mazazine. It was a working truck from Central New York State . John

Yeah, I keep getting logged out which is a bit of a pain...

Thanks for the picture of the K100VIT John, such a good looking truck!!

I've even got that old Overdrive issue too, I used to love getting those mags as a kid... even the adverts were great, and also the Hartley's Truck Wrecker adverts which had the "Truck Wreck of the Month"

Trucks were a lot better back then I think...

Yeah, I keep getting logged out which is a bit of a pain...

Thanks for the picture of the K100VIT John, such a good looking truck!!

I've even got that old Overdrive issue too, I used to love getting those mags as a kid... even the adverts were great, and also the Hartley's Truck Wrecker adverts which had the "Truck Wreck of the Month"

Trucks were a lot better back then I think...

Hey there old chap, Have you seen my old Aerodyne K124 round at Giltraps yard off Halswell junction Road, They picked it up for around $5000 at Turners from Memory, the cab would make a good kids playhouse. My Superdog is down at Transport Repairs after having the fatal at Amberley the other week. catch you up sometime.

Nigel :SMOKIE-LFT: