A T C A National Meet - Fox News

Here is the link to the Fox News report from Friday morning.

ATCA Fox News

It was very interesting. There were taped segments that played throughout the weekend. I haven't been able to locate any links for those. Laura Ingle drove Daryl Emery's B-75, "Killer B". I hope to find a link.

Doug

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

I bet it was hard to get any! :rolleyes:

ha-ha, yeah she's pretty hot-love those old style tennis shoes! But, seriously, it's great to see any kind of news coverage for a truck show. It's a first for me...love those shoes...dammit- think i'll go inflate my sheep now. I must be off.

Man, I could really have at it with captions on those pictures- got one in the chamber, ready to go. But since Doug has rock-star status, i'd better restrain myself. I must be off.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Not real crazy about blondes myself,but it is nice to see a good lookin' woman driving a REAL nice lookin' Mack! i'm glad to see the media gave some coverage to the show! seems nowadays anything that makes noise,or burns fuel is usually blackballed by the treehugger media! Anytime the old truck hobby gets some attention,we all win...................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

beautiful paint job on that impostor Killer B. There can only be one real Killer B,and that's Randyp's!

LMAO! i was thinking the same thing! (that is one sharp truck though!) maybe we can shame Randy into getting the "real" KillerB up to snuff?????

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Where is that old coot anyhow?

One thing about Randy's Killer B, it sees action every day, gotta respect that!

Has my admiration for certain.

They are kinda going though a hot, dry drought right now I'm told.

Since my bear disappeared again, I'm sure he has found something to keep him busy.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.