Are You Kidding Me?

vision386

I read today that a group of muslims are upset at reports that osama bin laden was "un-armed" when the evil U.S. Sealteam shot the bastard! To quote Clint Eastwood in the movie Unforgiven,"The S.O.B shoulda'armed himself" this kinda B.S. really bothers me! i am about sick and damn tired of people running down our country! if it bothers you that bad,go the hell back where you came from! I guess all the "un-armed" civillians killed on 9/11 dont count? innocent people going about their daily routine WORKING to support themselves and families? personally,i'd like to shake hands with the individual that dropped the hammer on this evil c**ksucker,and thank him for a job well done! i appologize in advance if i "offended" anyone,just sick and tired of hearing what a terrible place,how bad everyone has it here,and how much everyone hates the U.S.........................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I just wish they had brought the body back to display this f***er's severed head on a stake at ground zero for a couple weeks. The rest of his body should have been quartered and buried in an unmarked grave with slaughtered feral hogs.

What sickens me the most about this whole deal is the "respect" shown to this terrorist and his warped religious beliefs....the SAME DAMN BELIEFS which led him to attack and kill thousands of Americans over a couple decades. :angry:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

I read today that a group of muslims are upset at reports that osama bin laden was "un-armed" when the evil U.S. Sealteam shot the bastard! To quote Clint Eastwood in the movie Unforgiven,"The S.O.B shoulda'armed himself" this kinda B.S. really bothers me! i am about sick and damn tired of people running down our country! if it bothers you that bad,go the hell back where you came from! I guess all the "un-armed" civillians killed on 9/11 dont count? innocent people going about their daily routine WORKING to support themselves and families? personally,i'd like to shake hands with the individual that dropped the hammer on this evil c**ksucker,and thank him for a job well done! i appologize in advance if i "offended" anyone,just sick and tired of hearing what a terrible place,how bad everyone has it here,and how much everyone hates the U.S.........................Mark

Mark,

Apparently these muslims are not very well versed on bin laden an his crew??.... Because along with the thousands of unarmed American civillins he an his crew killed on 9/11.. they are responsible for killing thousands of his own (muslims) around the world!!So F%#k im all BIG an SMALL!! that is what I think about any muslims that think bin laden was 'un-armed'. Besides any pictures of the DEVIL that I've seen?? I don't ever remember seeing him armed ? have you?

Ernie BULLHUSK.....PS no offense taken

I for one am highly offended by yur remarks.

You didn't spell COCKSUCKER right

post-4436-0-77916700-1304639312_thumb.jp

LMFAO!!! you know i wanted to!,but you know how easiliy some people are "offended" nowadays!.......................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

LMFAO!!! you know i wanted to!,but you know how easiliy some people are "offended" nowadays!.......................Mark

Mark,

Those Jack/Offs don't worry about "offending" anyone when they chop an Americans head off! Now do they?? I just heard the latest about Bin Laden; It seems that when he was confronted by our guys (USA) he pushed his wife towards the soldier an he looked scared an confused! Sure sounds like there leader to me!! Maybe he was confused when the Seal said "Were here to collect on a debt" he prob. thought it was the Pakistanie Gov. lookin for May's rent money?

Ernie DS PS We all know that Pakistan didn't know he was there right?

Mark,

Those Jack/Offs don't worry about "offending" anyone when they chop an Americans head off! Now do they?? I just heard the latest about Bin Laden; It seems that when he was confronted by our guys (USA) he pushed his wife towards the soldier an he looked scared an confused! Sure sounds like there leader to me!! Maybe he was confused when the Seal said "Were here to collect on a debt" he prob. thought it was the Pakistanie Gov. lookin for May's rent money?

Ernie DS PS We all know that Pakistan didn't know he was there right?

Who was where? Thaats why the Paki's are pissed. They lost some revenue.

Best thing about this whole operation-we didn't tell any of our "allies" Loose lips sink ships

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Well I'm offended!!! I wanted his ass dragged throught the street of my town! The Moosies are up set?? Boo Hoo too bad. Our people in power and the media are offended? tough!!! They are the people who spit on me when I came home from over seas in 1972 and now worry about us being the evil Americans. Got a flood or famine? tuff sh*t Got pirates? oh well to bad. Pakistan wants us out Good! give the money we give them to our people. Palastine joins up with hamas....Cut them loose too.

The damn country here run like a kids T Ball game. Everybody gets a hit , every body gets an award and nobody gets offended. Work for it like I do, you fail...start over.

Sorry for the rant but being lowered from the "Ugly American" as we were know in the 50's and 60's to now being known as the "poor stupid offencive American" just galls me. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Well I'm offended!!! I wanted his ass dragged throught the street of my town! The Moosies are up set?? Boo Hoo too bad. Our people in power and the media are offended? tough!!! They are the people who spit on me when I came home from over seas in 1972 and now worry about us being the evil Americans. Got a flood or famine? tuff sh*t Got pirates? oh well to bad. Pakistan wants us out Good! give the money we give them to our people. Palastine joins up with hamas....Cut them loose too.

The damn country here run like a kids T Ball game. Everybody gets a hit , every body gets an award and nobody gets offended. Work for it like I do, you fail...start over.

Sorry for the rant but being lowered from the "Ugly American" as we were know in the 50's and 60's to now being known as the "poor stupid offencive American" just galls me. Paul

yep i got a little somthing for em its called 50cal