I took some better pictures. The truck is so big I can hardley get it in one photo. The rear of the frame is 5' off the ground. This was a Mod Center job, they are currently building another one.

post-334-0-83796700-1306357307_thumb.jpg

post-334-0-18736900-1306357331_thumb.jpg

I took some better pictures. The truck is so big I can hardley get it in one photo. The rear of the frame is 5' off the ground. This was a Mod Center job, they are currently building another one.

post-334-0-83796700-1306357307_thumb.jpg

post-334-0-18736900-1306357331_thumb.jpg

Awesome pictures! Is it possible for you to post them in a larger size?

What size are the tires?

14.00R25. Those are Michelin XMH tries and if you look hard enough you can see there is a 25 at the end of the tire size. The XMH is only available in 14.00R24 and 14.00R25 and is geared toward earth movers and logging.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

Thanks 3P for the photos,,,,,,,,Is that truck going with those aluminum front wheels?

If the customer needed that heavy of a truck.. I fell the front rims will shatter like glass,, fully loaded

gallery_133_137_10125.jpg

Thanks for hearing me out.

You can have the soap box now---------JIM

Very nice picts of the Titans! I saw my first Titan on Rt 81 going south towards Scranton Pa comeing from the Binghamton NY area. WORKING! It was a blue Tri axle heavy hauler pulling a tandem axle flat bed trailer. I saw it on the Monday after Easter when I was comeing home from Long Island NY

All my best.

Terry E Davis of Johnson City NY

Saw a white Titan yesterday coming south on 15 in Pa. Was a White triaxle pulling a 2 axle Lowboy. Anyways sitting down here in Duncannon,Pa thinking about heading back up to New Buffalo. Quieter and darker

Got my quote for a 2012 Titan with MP-10 605hp, 18,000 front, 70,000 Sisu hub reduction rears on Neway 70,000, RTLO-20918B tranny, PTO-175, Rawhyde option...... this truck will have a gross combination pulling capacity of 330,000-lb on 12% grade hills. I'm quoting this truck for a job on the largest wind farm project in Canada (Qc) on a 3 years contract pulling up the hills(between 8-12% grade) close to 300 loads exceding 60 metric tons. After this one comes out of MOD center the selling cost is $235,500.00 cdn. :pat:

Edited by Gros Chien

Expensive, but I doubt if a KW or Star with the same specs would be any cheaper. BTW, those weights sound heavier than the "garden variety" 3 MW wind turbines they've been putting in around here. Are these perhaps the new 5 MW wind turbines?

Enercon's E-82 have 60 metric tons nacelle(generator). Enercon are no gearbox turbine so their generators are quite big and heavy and they come in one piece(rotor and stator). Did not receive my quotes from Kw and Star yet, so??????

Got my quote for a 2012 Titan with MP-10 605hp, 18,000 front, 70,000 Sisu hub reduction rears on Neway 70,000, RTLO-20918B tranny, PTO-175, Rawhyde option...... this truck will have a gross combination pulling capacity of 330,000-lb on 12% grade hills. I'm quoting this truck for a job on the largest wind farm project in Canada (Qc) on a 3 years contract pulling up the hills(between 8-12% grade) close to 300 loads exceding 60 metric tons. After this one comes out of MOD center the selling cost is $235,500.00 cdn. :pat:

I think before I spent that kind of money, I would check an see what the Military had for sale, like a Oshkosh HET? some of those tractors can haul the kind of WT your lalkin about, and some have like 0 miles on them,an can be bought right!

BULLHUSK

I think before I spent that kind of money, I would check an see what the Military had for sale, like a Oshkosh HET? some of those tractors can haul the kind of WT your lalkin about, and some have like 0 miles on them,an can be bought right!

BULLHUSK

Thanx for the suggestion, I'll look it up for sure. :twothumbsup:

I've seen two so far, both were piggybacking Granites that were being delivered to our dealership, but the Titans were going to Nanaimo Mack on Vancouver Island. They like the big trucks for the loggers, although they still don't measure up to the old Pacifics.

I thought on this site were suppose to promote mack trucks and not oshkosh trucks.:) Let him buy that Titan! We need more macks sold! Just kidding and do what best fits your budget to make big money. Good luck

Terry E Davis of Johnson City NY

I'm definitely leaning toward the Titan but I want to compare with KW(C-500) and Star(6900) to make sure I get the best deal for the buck with the same specs.

Awesome pictures! Is it possible for you to post them in a larger size?

14.00R25. Those are Michelin XMH tries and if you look hard enough you can see there is a 25 at the end of the tire size. The XMH is only available in 14.00R24 and 14.00R25 and is geared toward earth movers and logging.

Biggier pictures. As far as I know this is how the truck is going.

post-334-0-29046700-1307411435_thumb.jpg

post-334-0-54809700-1307411450_thumb.jpg