Robs Nuther Winch Truck

I had to go parts chasing today, been seeing this truck at an equipment yard, finally stopped to eyeball it, its for sale, man says $5250.00 today only. I have uncanny ability to read minds, guess im superhuman, I think he would go way cheaper. I believe Rob needs this in case other winch truck needs winching. The floorboard looked like a porcupine with all the levers sticking up, plate said B-62SX. Somebody went crazy with orange spray paint inside cab and painted all over plates and all. Anybody interested, message me, either on here or telepathically. randyp :SMOKIE-LFT:

post-4330-062816400 1292612612_thumb.jpg

post-4330-024466400 1292612679_thumb.jpg

I had to go parts chasing today, been seeing this truck at an equipment yard, finally stopped to eyeball it, its for sale, man says $5250.00 today only. I have uncanny ability to read minds, guess im superhuman, I think he would go way cheaper. I believe Rob needs this in case other winch truck needs winching. The floorboard looked like a porcupine with all the levers sticking up, plate said B-62SX. Somebody went crazy with orange spray paint inside cab and painted all over plates and all. Anybody interested, message me, either on here or telepathically. randyp :SMOKIE-LFT:

two more

post-4330-032619800 1292612803_thumb.jpg

post-4330-007795500 1292612884_thumb.jpg

Sure is a rugged looking thing. I do like the model 70, or 80 Tulsa winch but the auxilary transmission with the power tower should could get some use around here. My B62SX had an EN-464 engine which is difficult to obtain parts for. It would be best to swap in a diesel for this unit. Being in Texas, it doesn't look rotted out.

I'd be in a world of hurt if I brought that one home.

Thanks,

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Sure is a rugged looking thing. I do like the model 70, or 80 Tulsa winch but the auxilary transmission with the power tower should could get some use around here. My B62SX had an EN-464 engine which is difficult to obtain parts for. It would be best to swap in a diesel for this unit. Being in Texas, it doesn't look rotted out.

Thanks,

Rob

I bet somebody already has put a diesel in it, look at that exhaust stack with that little muffler. terry

Jess air up the tires,change the fuel filter,gimme' a pull,and i'll drive it out to peoria free of charge!.........Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Thanks,

Rob

I looked under hood, it looked xactly like mine in my 61, a non-turbo 673. They said it would run, bbut bateries were dead, offered to pull start it or boost it but I was in a hurry, said I would maybe do it another day. It has been there a while. randy