Info Request

FDNYTRUCKScom

Hello everyone,

I am Michael Martinelli, and I operate the website fdnytrucks.com I am a huge Mack fan, and have a collection of several thousand images of Mack Fire Apparatus. I also maintain a large database of all types of Mack fire Apparatus. I just found this site today, and already added a serial number to the Mack C database, which was Bridgeton's ladder. I had the info, just no serial to go with it.

is there a database somewhere on these boards? If not, if anyone has info on their rigs that they want to share, I am always looking to add info. if I have shots of your rig, I'll be happy to share.

thanks!

Mike Martinelli

Hello everyone,

I am Michael Martinelli, and I operate the website fdnytrucks.com I am a huge Mack fan, and have a collection of several thousand images of Mack Fire Apparatus. I also maintain a large database of all types of Mack fire Apparatus. I just found this site today, and already added a serial number to the Mack C database, which was Bridgeton's ladder. I had the info, just no serial to go with it.

is there a database somewhere on these boards? If not, if anyone has info on their rigs that they want to share, I am always looking to add info. if I have shots of your rig, I'll be happy to share.

thanks!

Mike Martinelli

Christ it took you long enough to find this board. :banana:

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Mike:

Check out www.youngstownfire.com. yfdgricker, one of the administrators, has a database of Mack

MC/MR apparatus.

I like your website fdnytrucks.com. While there are lots of pictures of FDNY apparatus I like the

lesser known departments such as the Department of Corrections (What do they need a crash truck for?

In case a plane from La Guardia needs to make an emergency landing on Rickers?) and the New York City

volunteer departments. Keep up the good work!!

bulldogboy

Mike,

Welcome aboard.

Go to the antique trucks forum on this site for a database of B models under the sticky "B Model Registry". There is a list of B model fire apparatus there by SN and model.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Mike,

Welcome aboard, I have been a fan of your site for about 10 years now. You actually answered some questions for me when I was trying to make some friends understand the enormity of just what FDNY lost on 9/11/01. My home town of Ft Wayne, IN has a department of 18 active stations with 18 engines, 4 trucks, 1 rescue and 5 BC's and approx 350 active FF's. Many of my friends had never been to NYC and just could not understand that what was lost by FDNY that day equates to more than the entire FWFD.

T.