17Th Gear

rw613

Those all cost money, and I'm a cheap bastard. I ain't worried about a little dust on the dash....truck makes me just as much money. B)

Well...if you're a bachelor you should have paper towel laying around...if you shower you should have the q-tips. All you need to buy is the Armor-All. lol

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

17th gear :thumb:

haven't messed with a Rowdy picture for a while.

I wouldn't want a truck that would go that fast in 17th gear at that low of an RPM...with my tall 24.5's on there and the Mack transmission, it would have a rear axle ratio somewhere around 1.74....and that gearing would be absolutely worthless on a Mack :thumbsdown:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

I wouldn't want a truck that would go that fast in 17th gear at that low of an RPM...with my tall 24.5's on there and the Mack transmission, it would have a rear axle ratio somewhere around 1.74....and that gearing would be absolutely worthless on a Mack :thumbsdown:

i think he was messin with the picture