100 Mph Goat

other dog

Two central Illinois rednecks are out hunting, and as they are walking along they come upon a huge hole in the ground. They approach it and are amazed by the size of it.

The first hunter says, "Wow, that's some hole; I can't even see the bottom. I wonder how deep it is."

The second hunter says," I don't know, let's throw something down and listen and see how long it takes to hit bottom."

The first hunter says, "There's this old automobile transmission here behind this body shop by the corn field, give me a hand and we'll throw it in and see". So they pick it up and carry it over, and count one, and two and three, and throw it in the hole.

They are standing there listening and looking over the edge and they hear a rustling in the brush behind them. As they turn around they see a goat come crashing through the brush, run up to the hole and with no hesitation, jump in head first.

While they are standing there looking at each other, looking in the hole and trying to figure out what that was all about, an old body shop expert and master antique airport radar technician,as well as being a Mack truck enthusiast walks up. "Say there," says the old expert master enthusiast, "you fellers didn't happen to see my goat around here anywhere, did you?"

The first hunter says, " Funny you should ask, but we were just standing here a minute ago and a goat came running out of the bushes doin' about a hunert miles an hour and jumped headfirst into this hole here!"

The old feller said, "That's impossible. I had him chained to a transmission!"

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Two central Illinois rednecks are out hunting, and as they are walking along they come upon a huge hole in the ground. They approach it and are amazed by the size of it.

Tom says, "Wow, that's some hole; I can't even see the bottom. I wonder how deep it is."

Randy] says," I don't know, let's throw something down and listen and see how long it takes to hit bottom."

Tom says, "There's this old automobile transmission here behind this body shop by the corn field, give me a hand and we'll throw it in and see". So they pick it up and carry it over, and count one, and two and three, and throw it in the hole.

They are standing there listening and looking over the edge and they hear a rustling in the brush behind them. As they turn around they see a goat come crashing through the brush, run up to the hole and with no hesitation, jump in head first.

While they are standing there looking at each other, looking in the hole and trying to figure out what that was all about, an old body shop expert and master antique airport radar technician,as well as being a Mack truck enthusiast walks up. "Say there," says the old expert master enthusiast, "you fellers didn't happen to see my goat around here anywhere, did you?"

The first hunter says, " Funny you should ask, but we were just standing here a minute ago and a goat came running out of the bushes doin' about a hunert miles an hour and jumped headfirst into this hole here!"

The old feller said, "That's impossible. I had him chained to a transmission!"

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

That was a perfectly good Mack five speed that went down the hole. I can replace the goat without fanfare next spring just before the grass starts to grow.

That hole's purty deep too. I warn against jumping down it cause you're libel to wind up landing in some Chinese manufacturing facilty producing products for the US market as prison labor.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

who has been in my back yard. they stole my parts quad box and my goat. they should have knocked on my door and took my wife and the two stupid dogs with them. joe

Two fellows were walking down the railroad tracks one day, one named Mike and the other was named Rob. Mike saw a goat at bottom of railroad embankment with her head hung up in hogwire fence and she couldnt get it out. Mike ran down embankment and dropped his drawers, grabbed goat, and started having his way with her, uh-huh, he was doing her. Mike finished his business shortly, (lil over 3 seconds), and asked Rob, "You want some of this, Rob?" Rob said, "Yeah buddy, I will try some of that, but you aint gotta run my head in that fence!" anonymous randy NOTICE--ANY RELATIONSHIP TO ANY INDIVIDUALS ON THIS WEBSITE IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL AND NEITHER IMPLIED OR INTENDED

Two fellows were walking down the railroad tracks one day, one named Mike and the other was named Rob. Mike saw a goat at bottom of railroad embankment with her head hung up in hogwire fence and she couldnt get it out. Mike ran down embankment and dropped his drawers, grabbed goat, and started having his way with her, uh-huh, he was doing her. Mike finished his business shortly, (lil over 3 seconds), and asked Rob, "You want some of this, Rob?" Rob said, "Yeah buddy, I will try some of that, but you aint gotta run my head in that fence!" anonymous randy NOTICE--ANY RELATIONSHIP TO ANY INDIVIDUALS ON THIS WEBSITE IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL AND NEITHER IMPLIED OR INTENDED

I was worried for a short bit there till reading the disclaimer.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Thanks randy for selling me that goat. I'm making a decent living with it now, since about 8 guys on this site wants to spend alittle time with it and old buddy looks happier now. Just let me know when your ready to buy it back. We can make alot of money off that goat. Ya know any farmers down there that might want to sell some ducks?

mike :thumb: