Mug Shots

rhasler

:lol: Well at least they have a good teacher......... :iamwithstupid:

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

AH-HA! i just got it! my wife says i aint the brightest bulb on the christmas tree sometimes! LOL!......well,in my opinion,they wear that shirt,they got it coming!.............Mark

It was shortly after the election, I was at a construction site and the man signing the paperwork had an Obama hat & shirt on. We got to talking politics....turns out he worked for the Obama campaign to help get another black man elected.

I pointed to my front fender and told him ain't no way in hell would I have voted for Obama, and it had NOTHING to do with his skin color.

l_2f854c5c4d25454d890dd7261b09e496.jpg

Turns out he didn't vote for Obama either....he was a convicted felon and COULDN'T VOTE! :blink:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!