78 Cf685 100Ft Thibault Aerial

convoyduel

I am positive that is DuBois, Pa's old piece. If it is, let me know, I have a good friend who is a member of one of the DuBois companies.

The City of DuBois has an entirely volunteer fire department, split up into (I think) four or five stations. I cannot remember which company had the ladder truck, but I can certainly find out and probably get some information for you.

DuBois was an all-Mack city for a very long time. :mack1:

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

I am positive that is DuBois, Pa's old piece. If it is, let me know, I have a good friend who is a member of one of the DuBois companies.

The City of DuBois has an entirely volunteer fire department, split up into (I think) four or five stations. I cannot remember which company had the ladder truck, but I can certainly find out and probably get some information for you.

DuBois was an all-Mack city for a very long time. :mack1:

Yes, it appears to be DuBois' ladder. I'm curious to know the history of it, especially the mechanical history. I'm not 100% sure I know the correct story on it. Anything you can provide would be helpful.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...