Built Ford Tough?

vision386

Now i know why ford calls their F-series trucks "super duty"..................Mark

Which would you lick first?

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Now thats a TOUGH question! tetanus shot,rabies vaccine,swine flu shot ,not withstanding i think i'd pass,(but thats just me!).........Mark

Can you imagine smacking em on the ass and watching the flutter, jiggle, shaking, verberations, (or whatever the hell it'd be called) all the way to the top of their foreheads and through all three of their chins? Man, them girls is just plain sexy, and juicy. I can almost imagine the dripping action.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Can you imagine smacking em on the ass and watching the flutter, jiggle, shaking, verberations, (or whatever the hell it'd be called) all the way to the top of their foreheads and through all three of their chins? Man, them girls is just plain sexy, and juicy. I can almost imagine the dripping action.

Rob

Combined,there are more chins in that picture than in the HONG KONG phonebook!.................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Rob

I feel a growing sense of unease in the gastrointestinal area of my physiology....JEEZUS that is gross

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

heh,,used to be a saying,,"roll em in flour and bang the wet spot",,,randy

I thought about that too, but I managed to control the impulse region of my brain long enough to realize that would be too much for my delicate constitution and dainty inside parts to handle if I contemplated it any longer.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Just finished reading his new book-"How to Impress Your Peers with Your Powerful Vernacular and Varicose Verbage"

undergraduate rhasler

Now thats some mighty fine book schoolin' right there! if i say so myself!

Man I've been up all night thnking that photo sure looks like an invite for a "sticky threesome" in the bed of the "Built Ford Tough" truck.

Rob

Which would you lick first?

Rob

I would rather lick the bottom of the oil pan. I would also think that you would be the last person to point out other peoples weight issues.

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

I would rather lick the bottom of the oil pan. I would also think that you would be the last person to point out other peoples weight issues.

It's all in how you look at it. They look like "smoother oozers" to me. Self lubricating females are good; don't ya think?

Besides, they are bigger than me.

Rob

From a friend of mine when I showed him the photo:

Even from here, I can hear the molecules in that poor frame and suspension frantically re-aligning themselves in a valiant effort to avoid massive catastrophic failure -- such a failure will result in a blast / shrapnel radius of approximately 1,500 feet - depending on the exact tonnage being applied and actual spring rates involved. The only thing that will prevent this impending tragedy from occuring would be to throw a high tensile strength ( approximately 20,000 pound ) steel cable lasso around the whole herd and pull them off the back with one of your higher horse power Macks--- but you better get a good run at it--- unless the Mack in question happens to have a dump bed full of granite.

Rob

Just finished reading his new book-"How to Impress Your Peers with Your Powerful Vernacular and Varicose Verbage"

undergraduate rhasler

Rhasler, I am very impressed with your linguistic skill and oratorial usage of late. I can forsee a graduational diploma for you in the very near future,,,Ah,,,you have come a long way grasshopper. It seems vivid displays of obesity bring out the best in you,,,,salutations,,,randy

From a friend of mine when I showed him the photo:

Even from here, I can hear the molecules in that poor frame and suspension frantically re-aligning themselves in a valiant effort to avoid massive catastrophic failure -- such a failure will result in a blast / shrapnel radius of approximately 1,500 feet - depending on the exact tonnage being applied and actual spring rates involved. The only thing that will prevent this impending tragedy from occuring would be to throw a high tensile strength ( approximately 20,000 pound ) steel cable lasso around the whole herd and pull them off the back with one of your higher horse power Macks--- but you better get a good run at it--- unless the Mack in question happens to have a dump bed full of granite.

Rob

Very astute observation!................Mark

Geez! I can't figure out if it would be like falling into quick sand or oat meal........

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE