Creature In The Backyard

other dog

Rabbits eat my garden, squirrels eat the apples, peaches, and pears, now I see this huge creature in the back yard. Thought somebody's cows were out at first. After much research I identified it as a red angus, so I grabbed the old .460 Weatherby magnum and ran outside...

Should be done around 3:30 or so.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Rabbits eat my garden, squirrels eat the apples, peaches, and pears, now I see this huge creature in the back yard. Thought somebody's cows were out at first. After much research I identified it as a deer, so I grabbed the old .460 Weatherby magnum and run outside...

Should be done around 3:30 or so.

Careful there OD, it might be EL CHUPACABRA.

http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/93844?fp=1

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

The mirror has him seeing things that arent really there now,,,its starting,,,wont be long now,,,randy

there WAS a cow in the back yard-got pictures to prove it. And i'm sure i'm not the only one to confuse a bb gun with a .460 Weatherby magnum, probably happens all the time.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Well it could be worse,deer,cows all not much of real problem.....now are you SURE it was not this you saw in the backyard? if so, i believe this would be a job for the trusty old #1 ruger .458 winchester magnum!................Mark

post-5836-066340800 1281890384_thumb.jpg

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Well i could be worse,deer,cows all not much of real problem.....now are you SURE it was not this you saw in the backyard? if so, i believe this would be a job for the trust old #1 ruger .458 winchester magnum!................Mark

Isn't that mrs obama???

post-3242-034945700 1281902861_thumb.jpg

Edited by 41chevy

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

cant get much better than that. delivered to your back yard. but it would be even better if someone would have cleaned it for you. i love animals( there delicious ) .joe

Hey joe you're right! all animals have a place in this world (right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy!).......Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Well it could be worse,deer,cows all not much of real problem.....now are you SURE it was not this you saw in the backyard? if so, i believe this would be a job for the trusty old #1 ruger .458 winchester magnum!................Mark

I think I'd have to throw a shell in my 45/70 for that one,LOL