Lincolnton,n.c. Aths Show

other dog

Looking at my 175 pictures on the big screen (computer).

Not bad puppies here-

but this was the best looking dog I saw!

And no, I was not stalking her.

I'll be putting more on webshots or photobucket,i'll post a link when I get them done. Great show by the way!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Did ya see any trucks there at all????? LMAO! wish i ooulda went, but i finished up my loacl drops today, did'nt get home till 8pm tonight, but i'm off sunday and monday, so its not too bad.............Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I'm just getting to my g/f house, Nashville time 9:44 p.m. to give her, her car back. I drove 783.6 miles today. Left home 5:02a.m thought i'd get there at 10:15 like I had said. I wrote down from the web-site Exit 33 off I-40 and wound up calling Brad Wike. He told me to continue to Hickory and go south, which was exit to 321. I had no map with me and mostly guessed how to get there. Brad had turned off his cell phone. So I was lucky to get to the show..... period. I guess I got to the show by 12:30p.m. I took some pictures of TOMATER and got to talk with our new President of the ATHS Mike Tuttle and saw a guy that looked like OtherDog since I was mostly looking for him during my truck show adventure. Sure was plenty of walking and was mostly overcast day. Sure was some ugly lookin women there at that show. I left the show about 2:30 eastern time and what took me so long to get home was sitting in one lane traffic for many miles trying to get to Ashville, N.C. going West Bound. I'll post a few truck photos soon when I find my computer cord so I can down load them.

mike

Looking at my 175 pictures on the big screen (computer).

Not bad puppies here-

but this was the best looking dog I saw!

And no, I was not stalking her.

I'll be putting more on webshots or photobucket,i'll post a link when I get them done. Great show by the way!

Is that a framed picture of Burt Reynolds sitting in front of the car, or is it more from the series of photos that this came from?

post-6084-057645500 1280633930_thumb.jpg

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Is that a framed picture of Burt Reynolds sitting in front of the car, or is it more from the series of photos that this came from?

post-6084-057645500 1280633930_thumb.jpg

yeah,that's Burt. This is the Smokey and the Bandit KW, Trans Am, and sheriff's car that Buford clipped the top off of.

...Sure was some ugly lookin women there at that show. I left the show about 2:30 eastern time and what took me so long to get home was sitting in one lane traffic for many miles trying to get to Ashville, N.C. going West Bound. I'll post a few truck photos soon when I find my computer cord so I can down load them.

mike

We got there a little after 11 and left about 1:30 or so. Hate to have missed you, I was hoping you'd call. I was wearing a straw hat with Dale Earnhardt on it and a bigmacktrucks.com T-shirt.

I asked Jo if she wanted to walk around one more time before we left but she said she was tired of walking.

Did ya see any trucks there at all????? LMAO! wish i ooulda went, but i finished up my loacl drops today, did'nt get home till 8pm tonight, but i'm off sunday and monday, so its not too bad.............Mark

Of course we saw a few trucks. Not too many that I hadn't seen before, but it was still a good time. That B and R-model were still sitting on that trailer on 158 too. Was gonna stop a get a picture on the way home but it was raining hard then.

Looks like a pretty good turn out of trucks, wish i coulda made it, but needed to finish out delivering this week or it woulda screwed me up loading next week. just looked at the pictures, i really liked that red RL-700 and the VC H-model, that black B-model with the sleeper is real nice looking too!....Mark

I also bought these items.

I have that same t-shirt, my wife says shes gonna bury me in it LOL!....they have one just like that with an R-model on it, i dont have that one (yet).....Mark

Of course we saw a few trucks. Not too many that I hadn't seen before, but it was still a good time. That B and R-model were still sitting on that trailer on 158 too. Was gonna stop a get a picture on the way home but it was raining hard then.

Wonder if the modified the hood on that R model? Both of my RL series trucks have the same grille panel but use the small script letters above the panel mounted throught he hood itself. My R795 uses the same style hood as this one but does not have the front panel. Also on this photo the headlamp escutcheon panels do not seem the correct length for either an RL, or RS series of truck. Both of mine appear to be shorter.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Wonder if the modified the hood on that R model? Both of my RL series trucks have the same grille panel but use the small script letters above the panel mounted throught he hood itself. My R795 uses the same style hood as this one but does not have the front panel. Also on this photo the headlamp escutcheon panels do not seem the correct length for either an RL, or RS series of truck. Both of mine appear to be shorter.

Rob

couldn't say...but here's a closer look.

rest of the pictures are here-

http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/creativeapps/photoPicker/albums.jsp?cm_mmc=ptnr_kes-_-v8-_-GalleryTab-_-ViewMyGalleryHome-_583025933703&cm_ven=ptnr_kes&cm_pla=mykodak&cm_ite=home&UV=52698552054_221599512212&cm_cat=links

click on the thumbnail pic. to open gallery if they don't come up by themselves

hmmmm...I never knew I could do that,or even what "easy share" was. It's an all day job to put that many pictures on Webshots,this took about 10 minutes!

how come this f$%#in' link worked a while ago and doesn't now?!! Can anybody else see pictures,or just a Kodak page?

rest of the pictures are here-

http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/creativeapps/photoPicker/albums.jsp?cm_mmc=ptnr_kes-_-v8-_-GalleryTab-_-ViewMyGalleryHome-_583025933703&cm_ven=ptnr_kes&cm_pla=mykodak&cm_ite=home&UV=52698552054_221599512212&cm_cat=links

click on the thumbnail pic. to open gallery if they don't come up by themselves

hmmmm...I never knew I could do that,or even what "easy share" was. It's an all day job to put that many pictures on Webshots,this took about 10 minutes!

You must have to be a Kodak member to view this, it wouldn't open for me.

couldn't say...but here's a closer look.

I think it has an eastern hood on a western chassis. Homogenization is the correct term I believe.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I think it has an eastern hood on a western chassis. Homogenization is the correct term I believe.

Rob

That would be my best guess as well,i did'nt notice it until the close-up picture, then saw something was not quite right,almost looks like it could be the grille surround from an F-model,adapted to the hood, appears to be slightly too big on the R-hood still a nice looking truck though......Mark