Where Is...

Gambi80

He was on vacation, but I think he's real busy. Maybe he's installing the A/C on the excavator.

That's what Forrest Gump's mom always told him about his dad...

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

...that commodore nutt Randyp guy been...?

Have finished vacation, started excavating smallish pond with no-airconditoned yet excavator, am considering sealing cab of excavator up, filling it full of water, and wearing scuba tanks all day in cab to dodge the heat. How long does a tank of air last? I guess i coould run a snorkel out the roof, probably choke on the dust though. It hit 102 here today, am loading dirt, getting off, moving truck 300 ft, dumping, on and on,,,etc,,,later,,randyp

Have finished vacation, started excavating smallish pond with no-airconditoned yet excavator, am considering sealing cab of excavator up, filling it full of water, and wearing scuba tanks all day in cab to dodge the heat. How long does a tank of air last? I guess i coould run a snorkel out the roof, probably choke on the dust though. It hit 102 here today, am loading dirt, getting off, moving truck 300 ft, dumping, on and on,,,etc,,,later,,randyp

Just crank up the rpm's on the excavator and spin it around a few times fast enough to fling the dirt that 300ft. :banana:

DONT SEAL THE CAB UP , IF YOU FILL IT WITH WATER THE WATER WILL GET HOTTER THAN THE OUT SIDE AND BBQ YOU AND YOU WILL RUIN A GOOD WET SUIT.

GG2

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

DONT SEAL THE CAB UP , IF YOU FILL IT WITH WATER THE WATER WILL GET HOTTER THAN THE OUT SIDE AND BBQ YOU AND YOU WILL RUIN A GOOD WET SUIT.

GG2

heh heh,,,you got a good point there GG, i didnt think bout that, you may have saved my life, why, I could have been boiled alive! randy

Hey Randy, did you order a real air conditioner yet?

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Vacation my ass! he's been down at the gulf, stealing all that leftover spilled oil! he's not fooling me that he gave up on the project, just wanted to cut the rest of us out of the profits/ money! thats all!.........Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Hey Gambi I been looking for you all week. Been hauling down to CGB in Utica. I did see a Petercar sproting your name. Must be a misguided sibling? Thought I might see ya at that hot mix plant there by I-80. Guess there is always next week. -Brad

Vacation my ass! he's been down at the gulf, stealing all that leftover spilled oil! he's not fooling me that he gave up on the project, just wanted to cut the rest of us out of the profits/ money! thats all!.........Mark

Actually, I think the corporate strategy may have changed a bit. We're now also supplying BP with the "composite aggregate materials" that will be used to "synthesize an engineered compound" for plugging the well, Randy is personally overseeing the "mineral and element extraction and relocation" phase of the project. Of course you know, this is highly confidential information that must never be leaked to the public.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Hey Gambi I been looking for you all week. Been hauling down to CGB in Utica. I did see a Petercar sproting your name. Must be a misguided sibling? Thought I might see ya at that hot mix plant there by I-80. Guess there is always next week. -Brad

I see Stark trucks all the time, but seems it's never the same one twice...??

Well, the news reporters HAVE been wondering where the oil has gone....hasn't caused the disaster they were hoping for. :lol:

http://citizenvox.org/2010/07/30/where-has-all-the-oil-gone/

On Monday ABC News reported that scientists believe there is less oil in the gulf, and some believe the oil is disappearing. According to the report
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Actually, I think the corporate strategy may have changed a bit. We're now also supplying BP with the "composite aggregate materials" that will be used to "synthesize an engineered compound" for plugging the well, Randy is personally overseeing the "mineral and element extraction and relocation" phase of the project. Of course you know, this is highly confidential information that must never be leaked to the public.

heh heh,,,If i dont quit tearing stuff up, am gonna need a couple of oil wells pumping on the side! I was gonna get ahead on pond today, started bout daylight, on my second load heard something slightly tinging the radiator fan, killed engine, looked under hood of old R-dumper and both bolts had broken under A/C compressor bracket and it was trying to climb into fan. The same 2 bolts hold water pump housing on too so I was pouring antifreeze. I tied compressor back and nursed in under the only shade tree in pasture for a while, have removed water pump, got one bolt out and will work on other one more tommorrow, its being stubborn. Thats what i get for trying to work on saturday i guess. It was 102 today, not a breeze stirring, if it hadnt been for that lone shade tree, I couldnt have stood it. Oh well, tommorrow is nother day. No rhasler, havent got A/C for excavator yet, gotta make some money first,,,later,,,randy

heh heh,,,If i dont quit tearing stuff up, am gonna need a couple of oil wells pumping on the side! I was gonna get ahead on pond today, started bout daylight, on my second load heard something slightly tinging the radiator fan, killed engine, looked under hood of old R-dumper and both bolts had broken under A/C compressor bracket and it was trying to climb into fan. The same 2 bolts hold water pump housing on too so I was pouring antifreeze. I tied compressor back and nursed in under the only shade tree in pasture for a while, have removed water pump, got one bolt out and will work on other one more tommorrow, its being stubborn. Thats what i get for trying to work on saturday i guess. It was 102 today, not a breeze stirring, if it hadnt been for that lone shade tree, I couldnt have stood it. Oh well, tommorrow is nother day. No rhasler, havent got A/C for excavator yet, gotta make some money first,,,later,,,randy

HEY EXCAVATOR PRO RANDY

WE PEOPLE IN THE EXC. BUS. DONT MAKE MONEY, WE ONLY SPEND WHAT WE DONT HAVE.

GG2

• Like 1

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

Well spoken GG,,,randy

BETWEEN TANDEM DUMP AND TAG TRAILER, F-450 W/ TAG , D5C DOZER , PC160 EXC, SKID STEER, MINI EXC, AND ALL ATTACHMENTS PLUS LARGE LOADER, I CAN SPEND ALOT OF MONEY REPAIRING THINGS. I THINK WE ALL WORK HARD, BUT DONT SEE MUCH IN THE END.

GG2

HEY EXCAVATOR PRO RANDY

WE PEOPLE IN THE EXC. BUS. DONT MAKE MONEY, WE ONLY SPEND WHAT WE DONT HAVE.

GG2

GG2,,,My old Uncle Burley used to say,,and I quote,,"It aint the quantity of money you make, its the quality of what you make". Course Uncle Burley did 7 years in Fed. prison for counterfeiting. randy

GG2,,,My old Uncle Burley used to say,,and I quote,,"It aint the quantity of money you make, its the quality of what you make". Course Uncle Burley did 7 years in Fed. prison for counterfeiting. randy

NOT SURE I WANT TO FOLLOW HIS PATH.

GG2

By the way, happy BMT anniversary Randy, how long y'all been married?

Rhasler, am officially a 1 year member of BMT, but coincidentally today (aug 2 ) is my wife and I,s 35th wedding anniversary, 35 years of wedded bliss. (and she spent some of it helping me drill a bolt out of the front of the dump truck). I may have to keep her around, ,,randy