Where Is...

Gambi80

Rhasler, am officially a 1 year member of BMT, but coincidentally today (aug 2 ) is my wife and I,s 35th wedding anniversary, 35 years of wedded bliss. (and she spent some of it helping me drill a bolt out of the front of the dump truck). I may have to keep her around, ,,randy

I just hope you didn't forget it was your anniversary when you took her out to help drill out the bolt! Better make sure to take her out for dinner after helping you with that bolt! Happy regular anniversary.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Rhasler, am officially a 1 year member of BMT, but coincidentally today (aug 2 ) is my wife and I,s 35th wedding anniversary, 35 years of wedded bliss. (and she spent some of it helping me drill a bolt out of the front of the dump truck). I may have to keep her around, ,,randy

I'll be there in 2.5 more if Momma don't kill me first.

Happy anniversary!!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.