Fridge Took A Dump....

RowdyRebel

Bringing the new one home

l_76ee281cb1644a09841fab31252bcfa9.jpg

Front porch ALMOST made a perfect loading dock....that tiny little step wasn't anything my hand truck couldn't handle, though...gotta love them big pneumatic tires!

l_0691ac121fe54c8e9fe0bb7239753309.jpg

Doesn't get MUCH tighter than that...

l_c7d03e1b01344d3e833afc0dd44b53e8.jpg

New vs. Old.

l_f5313afa00ce4e0d99e30822a599bf54.jpg

Got more room for frozen pizzas, ice cream, sweet tea, & beer in the new one. What more does a guy need?

l_81294d2d731643eea4709e3292febeb3.jpg

Oughtta be easy on the wallet to run, too...and should be good for a tax break (every little bit helps)

l_eaf2d43109d14246aa3c480878cb719d.jpg

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Well what do you know?? I too took and dump this morning.

Sounds like we're both at ease about it.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

TMI :pat:

Really showing my age here but had to ask my daughter what "TMI" stood for........

She asked why I needed to know and after telling her, she rolled her eyes at me.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Really showing my age here but had to ask my daughter what "TMI" stood for........

She asked why I needed to know and after telling her, she rolled her eyes at me.

Rob

What?..after you bought her a big bag of Jack Link's jerky treats?..that's so disrespectful!..you should take her to the woodshed!..by the way, what does it stand for?..I have no idea-The Mickow Institute? The Mighty Insects?..The Miserable Idiots?

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

TMI :rolleyes:

Old man. :lol:

I know, it's hell getting old.

I'm not worried till my boy thinks he can whup my ass though.

Rob

I know, it's hell getting old.

I'm not worried till my boy thinks he can whup my ass though.

Rob

Gee...I'm almost as old as Rob and I don't know...what's Nikki's phone number? There could be lot's of Jack Link's in her future if she tells me this...

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

...the mindless idiots...the magnificent Illinois citizens...the moronic individual...the massive infection...the man of iron-no,that's steel...never mind.

Perfect example of Illinois politics.

Rob

Gee...I'm almost as old as Rob and I don't know...what's Nikki's phone number? There could be lot's of Jack Link's in her future if she tells me this...

WTF!!! :icon_bs: That CAN'T be MY fridge...I don't buy (or drink) light beer. :tease:

l_e91b6bfcd41c41d796a44e4179972ca6.jpg

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Don't really know what to say about the "fruit" beers.

Y'all got a rainbow magnet too?

jus sayin'

Sam Adams winter variety pack...not my usual beers :rolleyes:

The Budweiser has been phased out, too...haven't bought any since they sold out to the foreigners. Right now, the fridge has Shiner Bock and 3 different kinds of Leinenkugel's (Red Lager, Creamy Dark, and Classic Amber). Might still have a lone bottle of Budweiser buried in the back somewhere...I think I remember seeing one when I was making the transfer. :pat:

Rob

I'm right there with you! had to finally break-down and ask my much smarter computer literate wife what "IMO" meant! at one point, i had the dammdest time trying to figure out what "LOL" meant! i'm deffinately from the wrong century,so much technology,so little brain power!!!!!............Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

?????? still computer lingo retarded!...Mark

I think that was his point....he was makin' fun of ya :lol:

IMHO = in my honest opinion

IDK = I don't know

ROTFLMFAO = Rolling on the floor, laughing my f***ing a$$ off

I think that was his point....he was makin' fun of ya :lol:

IMHO = in my honest opinion

IDK = I don't know

ROTFLMFAO = Rolling on the floor, laughing my f***ing a$$ off

10-4 ! i'll get this shit down one of these days! just got the "old man brain" some of it i get,some of it i don't!! LOL DAMMIT!....Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.