Fridge Took A Dump....

RowdyRebel

IMHO IDK if I should ROTFLMFAO

...speaking of ROTFLMFAO, I hadn't laughed so hard in almost 10 years. The last time was when I was informed that a friend of mine had traded in his prized 1979 Caddy for a 2001 Kia. This time? Found out my older brother is considering a career as a truck driver. Until a couple years ago, I wasn't sure how he never lost his license...between the tickets and the wrecks...never bought a manual transmission vehicle and DIDN'T blow out the clutch within the first month...even managed to lose an automatic trans or two. He's wrecked everything he's ever touched with wheels....bicycles, skates, cars...sometimes more than once. In high school, he had to straighten the frame on his bicycle 3 times after bending it crashing into things. He tried working as a courier (in his own car) and after a couple wrecks his insurance carrier told him to quit the job or the policy would be canceled. He kept his nose clean long enough to get a job driving a limo...but got canned after wrecking 2 limos in 3 weeks.

Now he's wanting to drive trucks OTR :lol:

I haven't even BEGUN to touch on his personality...gonna be 34 years old at the end of the month and still lives w/ mom & dad :blink: ...I doubt he'd last riding with a driver/trainer for a month or more...probably would get kicked out in BFE to fend for himself :rolleyes:

Anyway, when my little brother told me that's what the older brother wanted to do, I was literally ROTFLMFAO for a good 10-15 minutes. I still chuckle when I think about it... :D

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

...speaking of ROTFLMFAO, I hadn't laughed so hard in almost 10 years. The last time was when I was informed that a friend of mine had traded in his prized 1979 Caddy for a 2001 Kia. This time? Found out my older brother is considering a career as a truck driver. Until a couple years ago, I wasn't sure how he never lost his license...between the tickets and the wrecks...never bought a manual transmission vehicle and DIDN'T blow out the clutch within the first month...even managed to lose an automatic trans or two. He's wrecked everything he's ever touched with wheels....bicycles, skates, cars...sometimes more than once. In high school, he had to straighten the frame on his bicycle 3 times after bending it crashing into things. He tried working as a courier (in his own car) and after a couple wrecks his insurance carrier told him to quit the job or the policy would be canceled. He kept his nose clean long enough to get a job driving a limo...but got canned after wrecking 2 limos in 3 weeks.

Now he's wanting to drive trucks OTR :lol:

I haven't even BEGUN to touch on his personality...gonna be 34 years old at the end of the month and still lives w/ mom & dad :blink: ...I doubt he'd last riding with a driver/trainer for a month or more...probably would get kicked out in BFE to fend for himself :rolleyes:

Anyway, when my little brother told me that's what the older brother wanted to do, I was literally ROTFLMFAO for a good 10-15 minutes. I still chuckle when I think about it... :D

BFE? I'm gonna have to get a code book.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

oh yeah, Egypt- haven't heard that expression in a while.

Me neither! but thats what i was thinking too! BUM F&$@ egypt......guess maybe aint the dumbass i thought i was!......Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Just wait till you figure out what 'sexting' is...you and your lady can have a little fun then...

Electronic version of "I'll show you mine, you show me yours"

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Don't really know what to say about the "fruit" beers.

Y'all got a rainbow magnet too?

jus sayin'

LOL, good one!

I applaud him for not drinking too much piss water. There are so many great beers out there that I cant figure out why people still drink Bud, Coors, Miller etc. Too many here in this country forgot what a real beer tastes like. Many of the micro brew recipes are taken or influenced by real old world recipes which is pretty much what men drank in the old days. Not this filtered tasteless piss water thats "easy" to drink.

On a hot day there in nothing like a cold unfiltered hefeweizen with a slice of lemon thrown in.That or a frosty Brooklyn Lager.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

LOL, good one!

I applaud him for not drinking too much piss water. There are so many great beers out there that I cant figure out why people still drink Bud, Coors, Miller etc. Too many here in this country forgot what a real beer tastes like. Many of the micro brew recipes are taken or influenced by real old world recipes which is pretty much what men drank in the old days. Not this filtered tasteless piss water thats "easy" to drink.

On a hot day there in nothing like a cold unfiltered hefeweizen with a slice of lemon thrown in.That or a frosty Brooklyn Lager.

I don't know about all that,but-

I kept seeing and hearing all these commercials for Sam Adams beer and wanted to try it,just to see what beer is supposed to taste like. Just couldn't see spending 8 bucks for a six pack when Old Milwaukee was 9-something for a 30 pack!

Gary Burbank says life's too short to drink cheap beer so I finally bought a six pack of it, and decided if that's what beer is supposed to taste like I don't like it!

I do still like Old Milwaukee, Bud Light, and Natural Light however.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I don't know about all that,but-

I kept seeing and hearing all these commercials for Sam Adams beer and wanted to try it,just to see what beer is supposed to taste like. Just couldn't see spending 8 bucks for a six pack when Old Milwaukee was 9-something for a 30 pack!

Gary Burbank says life's too short to drink cheap beer so I finally bought a six pack of it, and decided if that's what beer is supposed to taste like I don't like it!

I do still like Old Milwaukee, Bud Light, and Natural Light however.

Cant argue on the price. The local watering hole by me has bud light pints for 3 bucks. I sometimes go this one bar in Brooklyn (Its a rock/metal bar which are very rare to find) that has a PBR and a shot for 3 bucks. That's pretty good for NYC. Shit you should see some of the prices they charge in Manhattan. I went to this one place with a friend, ordered a shot and walked out when the bar tender asked for 10 bucks.

Sometimes it makes economic sense to just drink the generic stuff.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!