72 Hr. Dot Blitz

cgallamore

I shouldda stayed home :pat:

Usually I stay pretty local...but they had me running longer during the blitz, though. Danged if they didn't catch me on a 2-lane dodging their inspection station.

At least they had to come lookin' for me... :wacko:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Yeah they just nit-pick trucks nationwide for a 3 day revival. I ran US 69, I-30, I-40, I-55, and I-57 from Houston to the Windy as usual with no probs. Ark was raising cane on I-30 but nothing else going on from there to Windy. Ark just motioned me on through and I was stunned because I always run flammable placards.

I haven't had any trouble the 'day-sell bear' in quite a while (knock on wood). Maybe it's because I haul asphalt most of the time, can't let it sit...kinda like the livestock haulers or so I've heard.

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

I haven't had any trouble the 'day-sell bear' in quite a while (knock on wood). Maybe it's because I haul asphalt most of the time, can't let it sit...kinda like the livestock haulers or so I've heard.

...first time they crawl under a loaded bull wagon to inspect the brakes and the bulls...ummm.....rain on the officer's parade, so to speak, they won't be doing it again :lol:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!