Watt's Mack Restoration Project

Finally, after all these years, we decided to start a resto project of our own! Here are some photos of a B61 Tandem Axle that we just bought and towed home from Massachusetts. It's in decent shape, solid sheet metal and runs like a champ! I'm gonna try to keep a detailed log as we start the resto.

http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/index.php?app=gallery&module=user&user=1&do=view_album&album=886

Finally, after all these years, we decided to start a resto project of our own! Here are some photos of a B61 Tandem Axle that we just bought and towed home from Massachusetts. It's in decent shape, solid sheet metal and runs like a champ! I'm gonna try to keep a detailed log as we start the resto.

http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/index.php?app=gallery&module=user&user=1&do=view_album&album=886

Great ideer, I know it'll be a show stopper when it's finished!..and yeah, it looks pretty good now.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Barry,

Where is the EE dump truck that used to set outback of the shop. It had a nice white cab with it and yes I tried to purchase it years ago with no luck. LOL... Put that one on the list for #2.

Brent

We just need a few more techs so we can free a guy up! LOL

Anyone need a job? Diesel truck mechanic experience is the only requirement!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Barry, that looks to be a good start! sheetmetal looks good from what i can see,looks to be a good solid truck! will be interested to see the progress......mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Looks like a good project :thumb: what's the specs on the truck Barry?

later yall

:mack1:

We are waiting for the line sheet from the Museum but I know it is a 62 B-61 with 38K tandem rears, END673 motor and Duplex tranny.

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK