All I Got To Say

mcbride is the s%^&t

it was like stepping back in time, when customer service was actually practiced.....

got 2 hats, callender, ink pens, owner asked if i was happy enough to come back.

guess i should have told him, if i break down in wa. state ill pay the tow bill to get it back to them, but i didnt want him to think its okay to pork me.

seriously, nice people, exellent service.............

im just worried one of these day's ill show up and mackpro will be wearing a white robe and sandles.

mcbride is the s%^&t

it was like stepping back in time, when customer service was actually practiced.....

got 2 hats, callender, ink pens, owner asked if i was happy enough to come back.

guess i should have told him, if i break down in wa. state ill pay the tow bill to get it back to them, but i didnt want him to think its okay to pork me.

seriously, nice people, exellent service.............

im just worried one of these day's ill show up and mackpro will be wearing a white robe and sandles.

But will he perform miracles?

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

he did today, only 40,000 miles since egr cooler was replaced,he went ahead and changed coolant and checked screen, like he knew the screen was cloged, and the bottom was starting to tear open. ill post a picture of it when i get home......

layed his hand on the wiper moter and healed it for only $275..........

he did today, only 40,000 miles since egr cooler was replaced,he went ahead and changed coolant and checked screen, like he knew the screen was cloged, and the bottom was starting to tear open. ill post a picture of it when i get home......

layed his hand on the wiper moter and healed it for only $275..........

I can only assume he washed his, and others' feet before performing the miracle first.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

no, but he did send me to a motel where the cleaning lady's booby's were so big she needed coil racks instead of a brazzear.

Dammit. If I didn't have to work early in the morning (and had seen all this earlier), I'd jump in the pickup and head down there....that Show-Me's on the outskirts of town just opened not too long ago...and I ain't made it in to that one yet. :pat:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Dammit. If I didn't have to work early in the morning (and had seen all this earlier), I'd jump in the pickup and head down there....that Show-Me's on the outskirts of town just opened not too long ago...and I ain't made it in to that one yet. :pat:

I only live just a couple miles from Show-Me's but never been there yet. A couple of our Techs went there today for lunch and said it "looked" nice.

I only live just a couple miles from Show-Me's but never been there yet. A couple of our Techs went there today for lunch and said it "looked" nice.

I'm pretty much a regular at the Cape location...if I go out to eat, 99 out of 100 times I'll probably end up at Show-Me's. :thumb:

I usually get the Show-Me's burger...

...double the meat (second patty)...

...add bacon, American cheese, grilled onions & peppers, and a little BBQ sauce...

...then it comes out and has the lettuce, tomato, and more onions...

and instead of fries, I sub onion rings.

I took this pic one time when I went in there and the manager wanted to see if I could eat a triple...

l_b33a80413c894101a9929ed74f4ca441.jpg

I did. :thumb:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

I can only assume he washed his, and others' feet before performing the miracle first.

Rob

During my PTI this morning I saw a miracle. No oil on the frame where the turbo was leaking, no oil on the turbo, no turbo oil leak. When I left the truckstop after idling for 11 hrs it did not smoke like it was on fire. It must be a miracle or getting that f***ing Rotella out of the motor. Maybe Mackpro scared it to death it stopped leaking. Either way my high dollar turbo seems to be okay.

I wonder how many turbos have been replaced because of Rotella oil?

During my PTI this morning I saw a miracle. No oil on the frame where the turbo was leaking, no oil on the turbo, no turbo oil leak. When I left the truckstop after idling for 11 hrs it did not smoke like it was on fire. It must be a miracle or getting that f***ing Rotella out of the motor. Maybe Mackpro scared it to death it stopped leaking. Either way my high dollar turbo seems to be okay.

Whether divine intervention played a role or not that is good news. I've never used Rotella oil but rather Delo, or Chevron in all my diesels. I really don't have anything negative to say about Shell, or it's products, as there are far too many users out there that swear by one product or another. My local distributor is a Mobil, and Chevron, Texaco, Castrol dealer so I stay with his products on top of good performance.

Rob

Whether divine intervention played a role or not that is good news. I've never used Rotella oil but rather Delo, or Chevron in all my diesels. I really don't have anything negative to say about Shell, or it's products, as there are far too many users out there that swear by one product or another. My local distributor is a Mobil, and Chevron, Texaco, Castrol dealer so I stay with his products on top of good performance.

Rob

I always thought all oil came out of the same barrel and just put in different jugs. This is not the first time and probably not the last time that I have been wrong.

I always thought all oil came out of the same barrel and just put in different jugs. This is not the first time and probably not the last time that I have been wrong.

The Mack bulldog oil is made by Exxon Mobil and is good oil. Rotella is good oil also but I have seen changing over to Rotella after using another brand can cause some weird problems.

Base oil stocks are the same and originate in the ground essentially. Refineries add different compounds and chemicals to formulate a final product to meet certain specifications and criteria. These differing compounds or formulations can easily conflict with one another and when brands are changed strange things can happen.

Remember the standard warning on wheel bearing greases? They still print to not intermix types due to incompatibility. This is due to the "soaps" used to thicken the oil which comprise a grease not readily intermixing with one another and a point of starvation can occur. It is not near as prevelant as in years past but still a possibility today. Nor is engine oil faced with the same incompatibility issues. However diesel engine oil is much higher in quality than it's gasoline rated only counterpart to keep byproducts in suspension better, and with increased shear strength of the film a diesel engine is faced with. This is why gasoline rated engine oil always starts with an "S" rating, where diesel oil is rated with a starting "C" rating to distinguish between the two. I don't know how that rating system came to be however.

I suspect an incompatibilty between sealing surfaces which had taken a final set against one product in your trucks lifetime, was aggravated when the switch was made to Rotella causing your aforementioned problems.

Rob

I personally have had good luck with the bulldog brand oil myself,never knew it was made by exxon though. I have yet to have any oil related problems at 721,000 miles,now coolant tanks, thats another story!....mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.