Super Trucker

I don't know either but that sounds pretty good. The way TMC, Maverick, and Western Express cut the rates out from under us years ago the best we could get was a buck a mile out of Phoenix or SLC and Amarillo was a dead spot at any price. The tank runs about $1.70-$1.80 truck money. I love the no tarp and no chains in the blizzard best.

Is your turbo passing oil or what happened to it? mine went out twice, it blew the seals once and broke the shaft once. I fell back in love with the old gal after fjh and MackPro talked me through fixing the things that had never been done to upgrade it. The dealer I bought it from claimed all the updates were done but when Bruce gave me the update list it was clear none of them had been done. It's a whole different truck now.

i need the exersize of the flatbed, if it werent for that i would get to fat to get in a truck, the price i pay for liking to eat to much.

i love my rawhide when it's clean, and early into the trip, but after a few day's i miss the compfort of the vision.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i need the exersize of the flatbed, if it werent for that i would get to fat to get in a truck, the price i pay for liking to eat to much.

i love my rawhide when it's clean, and early into the trip, but after a few day's i miss the compfort of the vision.

I saw a new seat I gotta have. It's super sized and sits like a lounger for $650 at Frootliner Little Rock.

in new mexico they put up rough road sign's instead of working on them.

They do the same here in IL. One of these days I'm going to have to either get an I-phone or a digital camera to keep with me in the truck...

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

Gambi I think I was near your place the other day. I had to carry a power steering pump to the other truck. He was broke down at the Love's at La Salle.

bigen one of the last flatbed loads I took some equipment to the Moffat railroad tunnel just west of Denver and the switchbacks and grades were okay but the dirt road was a bummer.

The Love's in Utica/LaSalle is about 10 miles east of me...exit 81 on 80, I'm right off of exit 70.

The Love's in Utica/LaSalle is about 10 miles east of me...exit 81 on 80, I'm right off of exit 70.

''

If I'd have known sooner we could have lured bigen in there to buy the beer and maybe talked him into put the pump on while we told him "you aint gonna believe this" stories..

''

If I'd have known sooner we could have lured bigen in there to buy the beer and maybe talked him into put the pump on while we told him "you aint gonna believe this" stories..

...'a couple weeks ago, I had to haul a load of giant grenades...'

''

some of those you aint gonna belive this story's are worth a beer and some knuckle busting

some of those you aint gonna belive this story's are worth a beer and some knuckle busting

You aint kidding. I'm glad the Jolly Green Giant didn't slip by and pull a pin on Gambi's grenade load.

The local parts man wanted $2650 for your turbo. I think that's too high for an off market but it's brand new. Brand name is US Turbo from Indie.

You aint kidding. I'm glad the Jolly Green Giant didn't slip by and pull a pin on Gambi's grenade load.

The local parts man wanted $2650 for your turbo. I think that's too high for an off market but it's brand new. Brand name is US Turbo from Indie.

Call parts guy Phil at Northern IL Mack, tell 'em you know me. I'd check on one for you but I don't know what exactly you need.

Make sure it's Phil though, the other guy is a dillhole. When I originally priced a CAC he told me $890, Phil got it to me for $640.

Call parts guy Phil at Northern IL Mack, tell 'em you know me. I'd check on one for you but I don't know what exactly you need.

Make sure it's Phil though, the other guy is a dillhole. When I originally priced a CAC he told me $890, Phil got it to me for $640.

Gambi I run Morris fairly often so is Northern Mack close to Morris? I usually go in off Rte 47 or from US6 but I think it's exit 122 if I were on I-80.

Gambi I run Morris fairly often so is Northern Mack close to Morris? I usually go in off Rte 47 or from US6 but I think it's exit 122 if I were on I-80.

N. IL Mack is in LaSalle, exit 77 west of the Flying J about a block. I get to Morris often enough, either for work or my in-laws.

We are in Morris everyday. Like it or not. - Brad

I see your trucks all the time...I wave thinkin its you but I'm guessin you've got more than a couple trucks...

I am currently running #35. A 95' CH with well over a million miles on it. This week I am on grain detail in Ottawa. Hopefully I will be getting back in my RD soon. I have been looking for you to turn up around Lafarge in Morris. They sure have been pounding out of there to the Ransome wind farm. -Brad

i drove for a short time for eejay out of east st.louis.

dry bulk and some liquid asphalt and fuel, then they had a labor dispute. i didnt want to get involved with that, so i moved on.

i had been there about 90 day's so i didnt feel like it was any of my bizz.

i am a lot better at faking it than my wife.

I worked for them as well for about a week and then they let me go because they said it was too dangerous for me. pat.gif

N. IL Mack is in LaSalle, exit 77 west of the Flying J about a block. I get to Morris often enough, either for work or my in-laws.

We are in Morris everyday. Like it or not. - Brad

I've got a buddy who works security at the power plant up thattaway...

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

I am currently running #35. A 95' CH with well over a million miles on it. This week I am on grain detail in Ottawa. Hopefully I will be getting back in my RD soon. I have been looking for you to turn up around Lafarge in Morris. They sure have been pounding out of there to the Ransome wind farm. -Brad

I've hauled to that wind farm a few times this year...pretty much blows ass. I heard (you know how this goes) that earlier this week there were 170 trucks on that job (I don't doubt that though), the union heads were out there and that ICE was checking on the aliens. There's a pretty large Mexican crowd there and none of them se habla ingles making it difficult to tell them where to go or what to do...not to mention they drive like idiots and drive junk.

The nuke plant is south of Senica...the lake you're talking about is LaSalle Lake. I think it's pretty neat how they turned some flat farm land into a giant pond.

The Teamsters were "card checking" at the gate of the Quarry yesterday.-Brad

Haha...yea I got 'checked' the other day out there. Guy says...'...thats a good Daego(sp?) name you got there, but get wheelin...you know who we're lookin for'.