Posting Pictures

randyp

How in the world do you post pictures with a topic, I need to go to computer college I guess

Right click on the image you want to post and select "copy image location" from the menu that appears.

Then, click on the picture.png icon at the top of the box you are typing your post into.

Hold the Ctrl button and press "V" to paste the image location into the box that appears after you click on the picture.png icon.

Hit enter.

:thumb:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Right click on the image you want to post and select "copy image location" from the menu that appears.

Then, click on the picture.png icon at the top of the box you are typing your post into.

Hold the Ctrl button and press "V" to paste the image location into the box that appears after you click on the picture.png icon.

Hit enter.

:thumb:

well close all hatches cause gonna give it a try

post-4330-12662004948898_thumb.jpg

well close all hatches cause gonna give it a try

post-4330-12662004948898_thumb.jpgwell rowdy, i dont get a "copy image location" I just get copy, I have the pic showing in the attachment section at bottom, but keep getting error message saying no image selected,,anyway,,will keep messing with it,,thanks,,randy

well, I will be dipped,,,I think I did it,,,,there ya go Rob,,,see that little trim around metal plate? Thanks rowdy

Yes the perimeter moulding. All of them I have are a stamped metal piece. I've never seen them plastic as yours must be to allow a chunk to be missing. They should be readily available new, or used. Remove the screws that retain the aluminum escrutcheon plate, then remove the screws from the perimeter moulding. These screws will be set into a nylon nut that is recessed into the fiberglass the hood is constructed from. I would lock onto the nylon from the back side with a pair of vise grip pliers as the corroded screws will not want to back out readily based on past experience. Now of course no one else has these problems, just me.

The crack to the passenger side of the hinge area looks to be from impact and not corrosion/rot. It is a stress crack from the fender/hood being bumped which probably broke the moulding at the same time but was not severe enough to take the fender off the truck, or possibly fracture the structure further back.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Yes the perimeter moulding. All of them I have are a stamped metal piece. I've never seen them plastic as yours must be to allow a chunk to be missing. They should be readily available new, or used. Remove the screws that retain the aluminum escrutcheon plate, then remove the screws from the perimeter moulding. These screws will be set into a nylon nut that is recessed into the fiberglass the hood is constructed from. I would lock onto the nylon from the back side with a pair of vise grip pliers as the corroded screws will not want to back out readily based on past experience. Now of course no one else has these problems, just me.

The crack to the passenger side of the hinge area looks to be from impact and not corrosion/rot. It is a stress crack from the fender/hood being bumped which probably broke the moulding at the same time but was not severe enough to take the fender off the truck, or possibly fracture the structure further back.

Rob

Thanks Rob, will get a pic of the other side tomorrow which has bolts missing, hinge crooked, and ugly crack,,,thanks again,,,randy

how do you post pics where your name is i cant figure it out. joe

I think you go to your profile and edit there Joe, Im just an apprentice computer moron but tklhat may be the one called avatar i think, maybe one of these gurus will step in and help you,,,Randy

i know where a superliner is i think it is a 87 or 88 model with a 400 cummins with the piss cranked out of it 15 speed RR trans 52,000 hend walking beam rears (heavyspec) tractor coaltruck but the price is too high for me to givefor it and worn out trailer (40,000).joe