Kid In Candy Shop

GreenGiant2

I feel like a kid in a candy shop , just got my new excavator on Thursday. Well new to me 2008 close enough. 24"/48" buckets Hyd.thumb,and Hyd. coupler. 1600 hours and clean.. PC160-7, any one had experience with these machines

Green Giant 2

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

I feel like a kid in a candy shop , just got my new excavator on Thursday. Well new to me 2008 close enough. 24"/48" buckets Hyd.thumb,and Hyd. coupler. 1600 hours and clean.. PC160-7, any one had experience with these machines

Green Giant 2

Not familiar with excavators except Caterpillar. Post a photo please. Don't even know who built yours but congratulations and hope you have work for it.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Not familiar with excavators except Caterpillar. Post a photo please. Don't even know who built yours but congratulations and hope you have work for it.

Rob

Hope i have work for it to..KOMATSU PC160, same size as cat 315d

Will figure out sometime how to take and post picture.

Green Giant2

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

those are good machines just be careful and check for cracks in the boom and stick and buckets because if they havent had the hyd pumps turned down they are very strong they are known to tear them selfs apart. i have run pc60s pc200s/270s 300s and pc1000s in the const and mining jobs i have been on if not turned down they come from the factory with more power than cat/hitichi machines do. joe

those are good machines just be careful and check for cracks in the boom and stick and buckets because if they havent had the hyd pumps turned down they are very strong they are known to tear them selfs apart. i have run pc60s pc200s/270s 300s and pc1000s in the const and mining jobs i have been on if not turned down they come from the factory with more power than cat/hitichi machines do. joe

Thanks for the info,i talked to the guy who ran it before and got a feel on what he did with it, didnt seem to bad.......thanks,joe

i just got rid of pc 75 uu-2 great machine turn the key and work every time, i kept it greased and maintained never had any hicups, work just dried up, got tired of weed eating around it. good luck with keeping it busy.

http://www.cgallamore.com/Services.html

there are pics. of it, the most dependable machine i ever owned

i just got rid of pc 75 uu-2 great machine turn the key and work every time, i kept it greased and maintained never had any hicups, work just dried up, got tired of weed eating around it. good luck with keeping it busy.

http://www.cgallamore.com/Services.html

there are pics. of it, the most dependable machine i ever owned

Nice looking stuff.