Lookie Here:

Rob

These showed up in the mail on Saturday. Also picked up a blower motor for the heater on Saturday but haven't had time to install it yet. All known problems to this point have been rectified so gonna go for a spin tonight.

Rob

post-78-1264433917139_thumb.jpg

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

A Mack is a wannabe Volvo. laugh.gif

Now you got me really wondering about your mental stability/capacity.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

My mental stability/capacity is completely fine and normal.

And an alcoholic can not be rehabilitated if they don't realize there is a problem.

Rob

Holy Hanna it's plated ! next step :SMOKIE-LFT::thumb:

Mike

1953 Studebaker M275. Reo 331 I-6, Spicer 5spd-DD, 6.72 Gears, 11.00R20H tires.

1959 Mack B61T. Mack END+T 711 I-6, 2 stick 15spd-OD, 6.38 Gears, 12.00-24J tires.

1962 GMC K4500. GMC 379M-V6, SM420-4spd-DD, 5.13 Gears, 8-19.5G tires.

1969 AMC AMX. AMC 390 Crossram, borgwarner T-10 4spd, 4.44 Gears, G60-14s Front N50-15s Rear.

1975 Mack DM600. 300 Mack 6spd 4.17 gears 445/65R22.5 front n 12.00R20 rear.

1976 Arctic Cat Jag2000. 275cc twin, belt drive, steal grips.

1977 Ford F350. 351M V-8, 4spd-DD, 4.56 Gears, 245/70R19.5G tires.

1988 AMC Jeep MJ. 2.5L I-4, 4spd-DD, 4.10 Gears 215/70R15 front 225/70R15 rear.

1992 Trans AM GTA. 406SBC TBI, 4L60E, 3.73 Gears, 245/50R16 front 295/50R16 Rear.

1995 GMC K2500 6.5-T, 4L80E, 4.10 gears 7.50-16D tires. 4.56 Gears coming soon.

2007 Honda Rubicon 500cc Single, 5spd fluid drive trans, 27x10-12 Front 27x12-12 Rear.

Still in search of M52 5 ton tractor, M123A1C 10 ton tractor

Holy Hanna it's plated ! next step SMOKIE-LFT.gifthumb.gif

Mike

I need to get an oil pressure guage working before I set out on a maiden voyage. All systems look good and seem to operate fine but the oil pressure guage will not indicate. Citing the oil and water problems I've experienced with this truck, along with old oil supply lines, there is a distinct possibility of losing the engine should it cease to oil before it would be noticed. I've not had time to get them replaced yet. I did however winterize the truck after checking both the water, and oil and finding no further contamination.

Hope to get back to it within the next few days.

Rob

I need to get an oil pressure guage working before I set out on a maiden voyage. All systems look good and seem to operate fine but the oil pressure guage will not indicate. Citing the oil and water problems I've experienced with this truck, along with old oil supply lines, there is a distinct possibility of losing the engine should it cease to oil before it would be noticed. I've not had time to get them replaced yet. I did however winterize the truck after checking both the water, and oil and finding no further contamination.

Hope to get back to it within the next few days.

Rob

I wish you would hurry up cause Winter Time will be over in a few more weeks, then you will have to Springerize the dang thang then. :lol:

mike

I wish you would hurry up cause Winter Time will be over in a few more weeks, then you will have to Springerize the dang thang then. laugh.gif

mike

It could sure as hell hurry up and get here and I'd have no complaints. I heat my building so winterizing wasn't really necessary, but I may need the room this truck occupies for something else that needs to come home......

Rob

It could sure as hell hurry up and get here and I'd have no complaints. I heat my building so winterizing wasn't really necessary, but I may need the room this truck occupies for something else that needs to come home......

Rob

I got the radiator back from the shop. I was very pleased with the job that was done. I would also recommend this shop called ACORN here in south Nashville to anyone close to this area. The guy named Joe has a small shop out of a small home but puts out quality and that is what I mostly look for in a business and was very interested in what truck I was putting the radiator in.

I've had no time for the installment this week. Maybe next.

mike

I got the radiator back from the shop. I was very pleased with the job that was done. I would also recommend this shop called ACORN here in south Nashville to anyone close to this area. The guy named Joe has a small shop out of a small home but puts out quality and that is what I mostly look for in a business and was very interested in what truck I was putting the radiator in.

mike

Satisfaction with a product or service is a very good reccomendation to any vendor. I have a couple radiators that are needing work so if you will relay the contact information, I'll speak with the gent.

Rob

mike

I've also noticed that every post seen of your B model does not have the front emblem on the grille shell. Do you not have one? I do have an extra "Volvo" emblem that is a mate to the one I posted should you need it.

Rob