Rob

peterj

Happy Birthday Rob

You are now a genuine antique person!!! banana.gif

Well thanks for thinking of me on this day.

I now join my trucks with the status of "Antique".

I like it.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Happy Birthday Rob.

I know it's a time of celebration but try not to overeat today and gain back that 1/2 pound that you lost since the first of the year!!! biggrin.gif

I'm gonna try, real hard too. Momma is in the kitchen making me a chilli cheesecake with my favorite Tabasco and "Philly" cheese whipped topping. These things always add a couple pounds to the "bottom line". Instead of using butter in the crust, she uses Miracle Whip salad dressing.

No, I really don't share it.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Happy day Rob.

Don't forget to schedule your "complimentary" exam

It is required at 50

I work for the feds so I get that exam almost daily. I must check out alright, (or like it) cause they always come back for more. At least I get to clean up between episodes cause I don't believe in "sloppy seconds".

Oh yeah, the doctor see me annually, but relies solely on the PSA numbers as an indicator.

Rob

Thanks for the birthday wishes from everybody. Gonna sit at home and enjoy Momma's company today cause we don't get to do that much anymore.

Never thought I'd see 50, guess the reality should set in.

Rob

Thanks for the well wishes guys on my 50th Bday. We really didn't do a lot, just, spent time together over dinner and today we're off to see the bald eagles on the Illinois River, along with a presentation relating to them at Starved Rock State Park.

Thanks again!!

Rob

Thanks for the well wishes guys on my 50th Bday. We really didn't do a lot, just, spent time together over dinner and today we're off to see the bald eagles on the Illinois River, along with a presentation relating to them at Starved Rock State Park.

Thanks again!!

Rob

Stop up to Ladd for some fried chicken too! I'll buy you a beer. :thumb:

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

Stop up to Ladd for some fried chicken too! I'll buy you a beer. thumb.gif

Sorry I didn't see the message later as we left shortly after my last post. Really interesting presentation. We only seen a couple of wild eagles in the trees, and they sure are majestic. First time I've ever seen any in the wild.

I'm planning to get to some of the regional truck shows this summer and I'm sure we'll meet up and swap lies at some point.

Thanks,

Rob

If I had known soon enough. I would have invited you to my palace and you could have had a feast of Filet-o-Human with Blood sauce. For desert a Parfait Le Testicules with Sherry Wine. You would have thought it was the best Bithday Party you ever had. To top it of with a Human Hunting Party after the meal. Then later I would eat again. Excuse me while I go and fix me a Human Ear sandwich with spinach and onion with a touch of raspberry vinaigrette.

I'm hungry now!!! Happy Birthday Rob....maybe someday we can dine together....I would like that very much. It will be a dinner to die for.

mike