What Do You Want For Christmas?

hatcity

Well, if you just want something to play with get you a pair of bib overalls and cut the pockets out. laugh.gif

I've got bib overalls with the pockets worn out. Now what EXACTLY should a guy like me be playing with????

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I've got bib overalls with the pockets worn out. Now what EXACTLY should a guy like me be playing with????

Rob

I uh, well...phone's ringin'- gotta go-catch ya later. I must be off now. Might be important. You never know about that kinda thing. Paul might be calling to ask about cooking boston butts or something. Or perhaps Nocluejoe is calling to say "merry Christmas". Or it could be Ma calling to thank me for the digital picture frame. Maybe it's Jeff...that's just something you never know, until you actually look at the phone. Unless of course you have different ring tones for different people- I have "Money" for Jobyna, "Time" for Big Jim, and the Peter Gunn theme for everybody else...anyhow- see ya.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Yeah, you prolly better answer that cause being Christmas and all, it may be of importance.

I was hopin you didn't think that tweezin fresh growth hair while it is soft was playin with oneself. It really is work with a penlight, small mirror, and getting everything lined up so the light, and mirror are in the right place whilst you operate the tweezers. Why if you grabs skin rather than the hair and pull, it is just plain painful and could cause immediate control loss of the bowels. But, we won't talk about that.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Yeah, you prolly better answer that cause being Christmas and all, it may be of importance.

I was hopin you didn't think that tweezin fresh growth hair while it is soft was playin with oneself. It really is work with a penlight, small mirror, and getting everything lined up so the light, and mirror are in the right place whilst you operate the tweezers. Why if you grabs skin rather than the hair and pull, it is just plain painful and could cause immediate control loss of the bowels. But, we won't talk about that.

Rob

well-there's the phone again...

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Rob

It seems that you are speaking from prior experience

lots of it

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

It seems that you are speaking from prior experience

lots of it

Yes, and I have become proficient using a size "00" needle to perforate my hemmorhoids to promote drainage also.

Rob